collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Justice for the 21 on Sunday  (Read 2324 times)

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Justice for the 21 on Sunday
« on: November 20, 2018, 06:46:13 PM »
There'll be a minute's applause in support of the campaign. Spread the word. 

Online Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
Re: Justice for the 21 on Sunday
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2018, 06:54:57 PM »
21st minute I assume?

Offline clash city rocker

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2018, 09:10:00 PM »
If ever a campaign seeking justice has been ignored by MP,s and the media alike then it is this group. Cover up doesn't even start to explain why these campaigners have been shunned. Count me in for definite.

Offline Pvb1968

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2018, 09:24:54 PM »
21st minute seems perfect.

Online Lizz

• GM : 16.03.2022
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2018, 09:41:45 PM »
Feel ashamed I'd forgotten it was tomorrow until reading this.

Online kippaxvilla2

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2018, 10:51:54 PM »
Did anyone see the latest documentary?  Seems ironic that the West Midlands police who for years were quite happy to fabricate evidence to put people behind bars won’t even bother to interview the bloke in Norn Iton that the journalist found. 

Offline Gary Penrice

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2018, 04:09:15 PM »
More than a few of us emailed the club asking for them to recognise the anniversary by putting something up on the big screens at Sunday's game. The club answer was that it was political & conflictual & were therefore not having anything to do with it.

As of today,I am glad to say that the club has seen sense & will on the 21st minute as the applause begins show the names of the victims on the big screens.

Hopefully everyone will get behind this & support it 100%. We owe it not only to the victims but to their families who are still to this day 44 years later trying to get justice.

A new memorial to the victims will be opened this evening outside New St Station.

Lest we forget.

Offline Confusious says

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2018, 05:39:55 PM »
This tragic killing & maiming should have been sorted years ago, I realize there is politics involved & pardons given for the peace treaty.
If only the authorities could bring this to conclusion especially for the families who have lost Loved ones which then they may get closure.
I worked in Western Rd by side of City hospital on that night, I used to go in the Windmill pub & knew a lot of hospital staff in there
the poor unfortunate stories they told of was horrific so I am in full support of the 21st minute applause.

Offline sirlordbaltimore

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2018, 07:31:37 PM »

Got collared into holding up a banner for this yesterday in the lower Holte. No problem as i believe in the sentiment despite not knowing the people who suddenly appeared in front of us with it.

Got back to the local later and was told by another mate who was there that he'd also had the same thing happen in the North but he actually looked at it first and noticed it had a Rangers badge on it so he declined.

Why would someone put a Rangers badge on a Justice for the 21 banner ?

Bit odd to have any football related (maybe other than Villa seeing as we're Villa) badge on it IMHO

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal