collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Being pissed at games  (Read 4242 times)

Offline adrenachrome

Re: Being pissed at games
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2018, 06:49:38 PM »
Shrewsbury away when were in Division 3.

The train special pulled in ridiculously early for some reason, and we were all slammed.

There was a pitch invasion, and George Curtiis was laughing his head off.

Offline Damo70

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2018, 10:08:59 PM »
The only time for me I think was going to the works Xmas do in 1989, getting hammered then going to the ZDS Cup game against Forest with 5,000 others!!!

I was at that game and also the one against the same team in the same competition two or three years later. I have never been so cold at Villa Park. In hindsight, rather than being literally stone cold sober I could have done with being tanked up and warmed up on whisky or brandy that night.

Online LukeJames

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2018, 11:09:25 PM »
Happy to say I was completely wankered at Wembley in the final in 2015. I can barely remember the match at all, for which I’m very grateful.

Same, I was absolutely written off, it was fucking ace.

Online Deano's Mullet

« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2018, 07:49:08 AM »
League cup game Vs Liverpool in 2002. Had been at my Xmas works do and mixing the wine. Not only was the kick off delayed but it went to extra time. The game finished near midnight and a 4-3 thriller. I was destroyed. So ill the next day.
I was well on the way to an advanced state of liquid  refreshment before this season's play off final. Drinking cider in the Liquor Station in Wembley High Street to kill a bit of toothache - which worked - I thought I had better sober up which I did just as the game started.

Offline Eastside Ernie

« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2018, 04:33:32 AM »
Never in my life have I seen so many pissed people in one place than the League Cup final against Leeds. I think I sobered up on the following Wednesday

Offline Fred Crump

« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2018, 06:32:08 AM »
Happy to say I was completely wankered at Wembley in the final in 2015. I can barely remember the match at all, for which I’m very grateful.

Same, I was absolutely written off, it was fucking ace.
I sat in front of a delightful gentleman at the Chelsea FA cup final who slept through the second half and then puked down the back of my trousers at the final whistle. Not sure what stank more, him , my strides or the performance.

Offline wittonwarrior

« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2018, 01:37:14 PM »
Where do I start Ipswich away circa 78 - 17 at the time but had gone on a beano with some old timers. - you can imagine the state of me by kick off - fell asleep quite a few times mostly aways. Pissed my pants prior to bogs on coaches.

Once got back from a Hone game. My lemon and her mate were due to be going to some show and I was penned in not pensiled for babysitting-  got chased out of the house by a frozen leg of meat

Am proper villa ha ha - at least my many falls from grace don’t include drugs

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal