collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Recent Posts

Re: Gordon Cowans by VillaTim
[Today at 07:23:43 PM]

Re: Champions League Contention by Brazilian Villain
[Today at 07:23:42 PM]

Re: Chris Heck - President of Business Operations by VillaTim
[Today at 07:22:15 PM]

Re: Chris Heck - President of Business Operations by OCD
[Today at 07:20:22 PM]

Re: FFP by Percy McCarthy
[Today at 07:17:32 PM]

Re: FFP by pauliewalnuts
[Today at 07:02:54 PM]

Re: FFP by LeeB
[Today at 06:59:38 PM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by Toronto Villa
[Today at 06:56:28 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Dean Smith - Confirmed  (Read 1522386 times)

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
Re: Dean Smith - Confirmed
« Reply #690 on: October 16, 2018, 06:19:37 PM »
We've entered into a new partnership with a data performance provider. I'm not sure how much it upgrades on what went before, but all the players have those bra like things back on.

Offline Diablo

« Reply #691 on: October 16, 2018, 06:22:13 PM »
We've entered into a new partnership with a data performance provider. I'm not sure how much it upgrades on what went before, but all the players have those bra like things back on.
Do players play the match with them on? I can't say I've noticed other teams wearing them if so? Remember when players couldn't wear certain jewellery? I'm assuming that's still the case.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 06:27:23 PM by Diablo »

Offline paul_e

• GM : July, 2013
« Reply #692 on: October 16, 2018, 07:00:10 PM »
Do players play the match with them on? I can't say I've noticed other teams wearing them if so? Remember when players couldn't wear certain jewellery? I'm assuming that's still the case.

Some do and they're common in both forms of rugby.

Offline West Derby Villan

• GM : 09.05.2022
« Reply #693 on: October 16, 2018, 07:29:47 PM »
Well, if Dean Smith the Vila fan from Great Barr with John Terry by his side can't get them fired up, I don't know what can.
Fuck that .... I have gone right off him.

Nooooooooooooooooo

Offline clash city rocker

« Reply #694 on: October 16, 2018, 08:45:04 PM »
I don't think we can start sucking each other's cocks just yet as the new team will take time to make changes but the future suddenly looks a lot brighter.

Offline olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
« Reply #695 on: October 16, 2018, 08:49:53 PM »
No but we can start fluffing.

Offline Hookeysmith

• GM : 06.02.2025
« Reply #696 on: October 16, 2018, 08:58:57 PM »
I don't think we can start sucking each other's cocks just yet as the new team will take time to make changes but the future suddenly looks a lot brighter.

Mine is ready if anyone wants to start early :)

Offline clash city rocker

« Reply #697 on: October 16, 2018, 09:07:43 PM »

Fuckin priceless

Online Sexual Ealing

• GM : PCM
« Reply #698 on: October 16, 2018, 09:09:11 PM »

The sucking of anyone on here's cock does not feature in any of my definitions of a bright future. I will happily wank off a dog, or, if promotion depends on it, an incel.

Online VILLA MOLE

• a v f c
« Reply #699 on: October 17, 2018, 11:10:30 AM »

just touch it,   go on !! 

Offline Damo70

« Reply #700 on: October 17, 2018, 11:35:33 AM »

The sucking of anyone on here's cock does not feature in any of my definitions of a bright future. I will happily wank off a dog, or, if promotion depends on it, an incel.

I stuck my finger up my dogs bum once. Before anyone reports me to the RSPCA I should explain I was trying to shoo her upstairs so I could answer the door and by sheer fluke managed a direct hit with my middle finger. It was a traumatic experience for both of us. Afterwards I had to wash my hands like someone with OCD until they almost bled. There was also an awkward period of time afterwards when the dog and I couldn't look each other in the eye.

Offline Jon Crofts

• GM : PCM
« Reply #701 on: October 17, 2018, 11:50:31 AM »

I stuck my finger up my dogs bum once. Before anyone reports me to the RSPCA I should explain I was trying to shoo her upstairs so I could answer the door and by sheer fluke managed a direct hit with my middle finger. It was a traumatic experience for both of us. Afterwards I had to wash my hands like someone with OCD until they almost bled. There was also an awkward period of time afterwards when the dog and I couldn't look each other in the eye.

You dirty bugger.

Offline chrisw1

• GM : 20.08.2024
« Reply #702 on: October 17, 2018, 11:58:46 AM »

This has cracked me up!

Offline tomd2103

« Reply #703 on: October 17, 2018, 12:25:36 PM »

Some do and they're common in both forms of rugby.

They are normally situated between the shoulders on a player's back.  Looks like they have an abnormal lump there!!

Offline Axl Rose

• GM : 02.04.2022
« Reply #704 on: October 17, 2018, 12:26:26 PM »

This has cracked me up!

Haha. Me too. I've just laughed loudly on the train.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal