collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Yannick Bolasie - Returned to Everton  (Read 83062 times)

Offline SO Villa

Re: Yannick Bolasie - Signed on Loan
« Reply #195 on: October 22, 2018, 11:25:48 PM »
Not sure how he could be jet lagged. He was playing in Africa wasn't he?

Offline brentastonb6

• GM : 28.12.2020
« Reply #196 on: October 22, 2018, 11:30:28 PM »
Smith said both Bolasie and Kodjia didn't train on Friday so may be its just a simple case that he's not up to speed or adjusting. When you have players like Tammy and McGinn busting a gut all game, it just doesn't sit right with me when players like Bolasie come on and look like they can't be arsed.
I’ve just bumped into Bolassie ‘ Training ‘ at the Belfry , the first thing I said to him was “ you could have put more effort in yesterday “ , his response?  “I was jet lagged” So I asked him why he didn’t tell the manager that to which he had no reply. So he knows he was useless yesterday ( and sitting in Trinity Lower I heard Tammy, Hutton, Terry and Smith all have a go at him at different times ) so we’ll see won’t we. I think he’s a big time Charlie of the Charles N’Zogbia order
Have a look  at his career stats and they don’t make spectacular reading. But the icing on the cake for me tonight was he was wearing a black T shirt  with his name on the back . Not a club one, not his national team one  just a Bolassie billy big bollocks one. I hope his next game he puts a shift in.

Bullshit.

8.38 on a Sunday night and you claim to have bumped into one of our players, intimating you're concerned he's not training and the first thing you claim to have said was to slag him off?

Yeah, of course you did. How about telling him his t-shirt was shit too?

If it's not bullshit, then I'm not quite sure what it says about you.
Bullshit ? If I said I bumped into him training at the Belfry that’s where I bumped into him .. I train there every Sunday evening after getting my youngest children ready for bed.I regularly bump into our players as that’s where most of them stay .Pitarch was also in Sunday running on the treadmill.  The gym closed at 20.30 and that’s when he finished his light workout. Please feel free to say what you have just put in print to my face you wanker .I’d like to see you call me a liar .   

Online Drummond

• GM : 10.10.2024
« Reply #197 on: October 22, 2018, 11:49:58 PM »
Smith said both Bolasie and Kodjia didn't train on Friday so may be its just a simple case that he's not up to speed or adjusting. When you have players like Tammy and McGinn busting a gut all game, it just doesn't sit right with me when players like Bolasie come on and look like they can't be arsed.
I’ve just bumped into Bolassie ‘ Training ‘ at the Belfry , the first thing I said to him was “ you could have put more effort in yesterday “ , his response?  “I was jet lagged” So I asked him why he didn’t tell the manager that to which he had no reply. So he knows he was useless yesterday ( and sitting in Trinity Lower I heard Tammy, Hutton, Terry and Smith all have a go at him at different times ) so we’ll see won’t we. I think he’s a big time Charlie of the Charles N’Zogbia order
Have a look  at his career stats and they don’t make spectacular reading. But the icing on the cake for me tonight was he was wearing a black T shirt  with his name on the back . Not a club one, not his national team one  just a Bolassie billy big bollocks one. I hope his next game he puts a shift in.

Bullshit.

8.38 on a Sunday night and you claim to have bumped into one of our players, intimating you're concerned he's not training and the first thing you claim to have said was to slag him off?

Bullshit ? If I said I bumped into him training at the Belfry that’s where I bumped into him .. I train there every Sunday evening after getting my youngest children ready for bed.I regularly bump into our players as that’s where most of them stay .Pitarch was also in Sunday running on the treadmill.  The gym closed at 20.30 and that’s when he finished his light workout. Please feel free to say what you have just put in print to my face you wanker .I’d like to see you call me a liar .

No comment. I reckon your fingers obviously work better when they're in fist shape.

Offline Ad@m

• GM : 23.03.2023
« Reply #198 on: October 22, 2018, 11:52:27 PM »

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #199 on: October 22, 2018, 11:54:05 PM »
Like a violent Eastie.

Offline brentastonb6

« Reply #200 on: October 23, 2018, 12:02:36 AM »

Bullshit.

No comment. I reckon your fingers obviously work better when they're in fist shape.
No , just where I come from having an opinion  different to someone else’s is one thing , calling them a liar  is defamation unless you have facts to prove otherwise which you obviously haven’t. So I suppose Calling you out is maybe better than threatening taking you to court ?

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #201 on: October 23, 2018, 12:06:40 AM »
Taking him to court! 😂

Drummond you fool, you've tarnished the good name of BrentastonB6. He'll never be able to work in the stalking and insulting footballers at golf courses industry again.

Offline brentastonb6

« Reply #202 on: October 23, 2018, 12:14:50 AM »
Taking him to court! 😂

Drummond you fool, you've tarnished the good name of BrentastonB6. He'll never be able to work in the stalking and insulting footballers at golf courses industry again.
Bless,it ‘s nice to see all the little girls sticking together when someone has the audacity to challenge them👏

Online Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #203 on: October 23, 2018, 12:18:07 AM »
Ooooohhhhh, he called you a girl. Consider yourselves cussed.

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
« Reply #204 on: October 23, 2018, 12:18:19 AM »
Little girl? I'll see you in court.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #205 on: October 23, 2018, 12:19:50 AM »
Calling him a little girl is definitely a lie and worthy of court action, as I know CD is a big girl!  :-*

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
« Reply #206 on: October 23, 2018, 12:27:30 AM »
I'm so angry I've forgotten who I'm supposed to be suing.

Offline Randy Gurner

« Reply #207 on: October 23, 2018, 02:35:03 AM »
I regularly bump into our players as that’s where most of them stay

Please don't speak to them.

Offline Axl Rose

• GM : 02.04.2022
« Reply #208 on: October 23, 2018, 02:51:11 AM »
Well, checking this page between classes at University has made me chuckle.

I reckon Smith'll get Bolasie firing, and he'll be a real danger. You can already see how pacey and dangerous he can be. He'll be coached properly, and probably destroy alot of defences.

Good luck to the bloke, I say.

Online Drummond

• GM : 10.10.2024
« Reply #209 on: October 23, 2018, 07:11:36 AM »
Taking him to court! 😂

Bless,it ‘s nice to see all the little girls sticking together when someone has the audacity to challenge them👏

A sexist bully too?

Are you going to lay your fists all over me, or take me to court? Surely you wouldn't pick on a little girl?

P. S. Why was training in inverted commas if you really did see him at the gym?

P. P. S why did you not just say "hi Yannick, how are you? Good result, was it hard work?"

P. P. P. S. Was he bigger than you?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal