collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Yannick Bolasie - Returned to Everton  (Read 83025 times)

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
Re: Yannick Bolasie - Signed on Loan
« Reply #165 on: October 21, 2018, 08:51:43 PM »
I hope next game he puts a sitter on the plate for Tammy again.

Offline brentastonb6

• GM : 28.12.2020
« Reply #166 on: October 21, 2018, 09:12:34 PM »
I hope next game he puts a sitter on the plate for Tammy again.

Yeh, me too but you can’t stand around doing sweet FA for the rest of your time on the pitch can you ? Apparently it’s a team game and when your team mates are putting a shift in the minimum requirement is that you do the same . Unless you think differently ?

Offline Richard

• GM : 08.06.2024
« Reply #167 on: October 21, 2018, 09:17:04 PM »
Smith said both Bolasie and Kodjia didn't train on Friday so may be its just a simple case that he's not up to speed or adjusting. When you have players like Tammy and McGinn busting a gut all game, it just doesn't sit right with me when players like Bolasie come on and look like they can't be arsed.
I’ve just bumped into Bolassie ‘ Training ‘ at the Belfry , the first thing I said to him was “ you could have put more effort in yesterday “ , his response?  “I was jet lagged” So I asked him why he didn’t tell the manager that to which he had no reply. So he knows he was useless yesterday ( and sitting in Trinity Lower I heard Tammy, Hutton, Terry and Smith all have a go at him at different times ) so we’ll see won’t we. I think he’s a big time Charlie of the Charles N’Zogbia order
Have a look  at his career stats and they don’t make spectacular reading. But the icing on the cake for me tonight was he was wearing a black T shirt  with his name on the back . Not a club one, not his national team one  just a Bolassie billy big bollocks one. I hope his next game he puts a shift in.

So it's Sunday evening and you think he should be training ? I think the first thing I would have said is "good win yesterday" but each to their own.

Offline Richard E

• This also will pass.
  • GM : 28.02.2019
« Reply #168 on: October 21, 2018, 09:17:54 PM »
I'm not sure bollocking the poor guy when he's minding his own business on his day off will help anyone.

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #169 on: October 21, 2018, 09:27:25 PM »
It must be lovely for our players when they are being slagged off in person by fans after we've won.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #170 on: October 21, 2018, 09:41:16 PM »
I'm absolutely disgusted our players are out relaxing instead of training on a Sunday afternoon/evening. Good on you for having a go at a player who has played 131 minutes first team football for us and only manage to score twice and create a number of chances for other players.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 09:47:24 PM by PeterWithesShin »

Online Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #171 on: October 21, 2018, 09:46:13 PM »
Smith said both Bolasie and Kodjia didn't train on Friday so may be its just a simple case that he's not up to speed or adjusting. When you have players like Tammy and McGinn busting a gut all game, it just doesn't sit right with me when players like Bolasie come on and look like they can't be arsed.
I’ve just bumped into Bolassie ‘ Training ‘ at the Belfry , the first thing I said to him was “ you could have put more effort in yesterday “ , his response?  “I was jet lagged” So I asked him why he didn’t tell the manager that to which he had no reply. So he knows he was useless yesterday ( and sitting in Trinity Lower I heard Tammy, Hutton, Terry and Smith all have a go at him at different times ) so we’ll see won’t we. I think he’s a big time Charlie of the Charles N’Zogbia order
Have a look  at his career stats and they don’t make spectacular reading. But the icing on the cake for me tonight was he was wearing a black T shirt  with his name on the back . Not a club one, not his national team one  just a Bolassie billy big bollocks one. I hope his next game he puts a shift in.

Very big of you. You have to be so proud of yourself.

Online Ian.

• GM : 07.10.2024
« Reply #172 on: October 21, 2018, 10:11:16 PM »

I was just about to type that exact same thing TV.

Offline Nunkin1965

• This is only a problem.
« Reply #173 on: October 21, 2018, 10:24:33 PM »

I was just about to type that exact same thing TV.
I too found this post bloody pointless.
Bolasie has already contributed more than N'Zogbia ever did.
I agree that his contribution wasn't as good as his other cameos so far but I wouldn't go so far as to call the guy out but that's human beings for you I suppose.

Offline brentastonb6

• GM : 28.12.2020
« Reply #174 on: October 21, 2018, 11:33:29 PM »

So it's Sunday evening and you think he should be training ? I think the first thing I would have said is "good win yesterday" but each to their own.
Yeh you’re  right each his own,If he needs  to train seven days a week if it makes him half as fit as John McGinn then yeh I’m all for it, how about you ? Give him a day off for hard work put in yesterday?  I’m hoping he realised his performance was piss poor and is trying to make amends , we shall she ?

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #175 on: October 22, 2018, 12:07:56 AM »
Everyone is entitled to a day off. Stop talking shite.

Offline olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
« Reply #176 on: October 22, 2018, 12:24:10 AM »
FFS ::). I like John McGinn but I don't want a team full of 10 John McGinns chasing around like a Parson Terrier. Bolasie is a player full of guile and skill that we need to open up defences and  given time I am sure he will do that regularly.

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #177 on: October 22, 2018, 01:03:51 AM »

Yeh you’re  right each his own,If he needs  to train seven days a week if it makes him half as fit as John McGinn then yeh I’m all for it, how about you ? Give him a day off for hard work put in yesterday?  I’m hoping he realised his performance was piss poor and is trying to make amends , we shall she ?

What were you doing swanning around the Belfry? Why weren't you working, you work shy waster?

Offline TheMalandro

• GM : 06.03.2016
« Reply #178 on: October 22, 2018, 04:01:30 AM »
FFS ::). I like John McGinn but I don't want a team full of 10 John McGinns chasing around like a Parson Terrier. Bolasie is a player full of guile and skill that we need to open up defences and  given time I am sure he will do that regularly.

Oh, have a go at Parson Terriers now!

My boy, Ellis will bite you in the arse.

Offline Diablo

« Reply #179 on: October 22, 2018, 07:55:27 AM »
Well you live and learn! I had to look up a Parson Terrier - I've only known them as Jack Russels.

Regarding Bolasie he's just come back from injury, getting up to match fitness and he's had the total of one day with the new management team, jet lag may well be an issue, give the guy a break. Surely we've had enough negativity recently with Bruce and our recent history. This is our honeymoon period. Get sexy! Make love not war! UTV! 

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal