Heroes & Villains > Tickets & Travel

Blackburn Away

(1/6) > >>

Holte L2:
Will have 2 spares for this match if anyone wants them.

QuintonVilla:
Be interesting to see how many we take with it being a 5.30 kick off on TV. Blackburn have moved home fans out of the Darwen End this season so every visiting team gets the whole end if they need it.
Hopefully they price it around £20 with it being on the box and we can take 5k+?

cdbearsfan:
The late kick off has put me off so I've got two spare references if anyone wants them.

dave.woodhall:

--- Quote from: QuintonVilla on August 16, 2018, 10:21:56 AM ---Be interesting to see how many we take with it being a 5.30 kick off on TV. Blackburn have moved home fans out of the Darwen End this season so every visiting team gets the whole end if they need it.
Hopefully they price it around £20 with it being on the box and we can take 5k+?

--- End quote ---

I've been wondering. What do you do in the summer - go to Edgbaston and count the empty seats?

QuintonVilla:

--- Quote from: dave.woodhall on August 16, 2018, 11:00:30 AM ---
--- Quote from: QuintonVilla on August 16, 2018, 10:21:56 AM ---Be interesting to see how many we take with it being a 5.30 kick off on TV. Blackburn have moved home fans out of the Darwen End this season so every visiting team gets the whole end if they need it.

--- End quote ---

I've been wondering. What do you do in the summer - go to Edgbaston and count the empty seats?

--- End quote ---
Have you been following me? Thought my secret was safe.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version