Heroes & Villains > Tickets & Travel

Seatwave

(1/4) > >>

Kimaster1976:
The partnership with seatwave still a thing? Just having a look on their site and nothing on there, that normal for first game of season?

villabear:
I was just about to ask the same question. I don’t remember reading we’ve finished our ‘partnership’ with them unless anyone can tell us otherwise?

Ad@m:
Ticket exchange has disappeared from the OS so it looks like we have.

My heart says good riddance - they're thieving wankers who inevitably took money away from the club.

My head though says bugger, that means I won't get any money back for games I can't make!!

SoccerHQ:
Think we did this before when we changed from Viagogo to Seatwave, happened during first week of the season so first few home games you had to buy tickets normally instead of the cut price ones that get posted.

Kimaster1976:
Our first season in the Championship I bought tickets from Seatwave for the 1st home game of the season so it was definetely possible then rather than going through the official channels.

Im guessing the partnership has been quietly dropped......although looks like we have failed to inform Seatwave of this as they still have a Villa page and section live.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version