Heroes & Villains > Match Threads & Player Ratings

Guess The Crowd 2018/19; Divisions, Points and Bonuses!

<< < (30/30)

Rudy Can't Fail:

--- Quote from: Louzie0 on May 30, 2019, 06:28:50 PM ---And RudyCan’tFail has made it into the top 3 for 2 seasons running; maybe top spot next season?  ;).  I think you might have won under a previous name, as well!

--- End quote ---

Always the bridesmaid, never the bride. Not that I'm bitter (that bloody Walmley!), I just need to stop using Sutton to Villa Park bus numbers, BRMB (261) and Levi 501s as my last 3 numbers and I'll finally be the champion I deserved to be for the last three seasons!

Oh and thanks, Lou. You've played a blinder once again. As Big Chris in Lockstock said, "it's been emotional."

cdbearsfan:
Congratulations Walmley and all the promoted teams.

🎊🏆🎉

Thanks Lou for all your hard work.

Please let me win next year. 😢

Louzie0:

--- Quote from: cdbullyweefan on June 25, 2019, 10:50:05 PM ---Congratulations Walmley and all the promoted teams.

🎊🏆🎉

Thanks Lou for all your hard work.

Please let me win next year. 😢

--- End quote ---

Thanks for your kind comments, CD
If it was up to me...well...

Let’s hope Deano is a special friend of yours, CD, because I am absolutely, completely damn incorruptible  :)

I hope you do very well next season!

UTV!
And 💗
Louzie0

Walmley_Villa:

--- Quote from: Rudy Can't Fail on June 14, 2019, 01:37:25 PM ---
--- Quote from: Louzie0 on May 30, 2019, 06:28:50 PM ---And RudyCan’tFail has made it into the top 3 for 2 seasons running; maybe top spot next season?  ;).  I think you might have won under a previous name, as well!

--- End quote ---

Always the bridesmaid, never the bride. Not that I'm bitter (that bloody Walmley!), I just need to stop using Sutton to Villa Park bus numbers, BRMB (261) and Levi 501s as my last 3 numbers and I'll finally be the champion I deserved to be for the last three seasons!

--- End quote ---

Sorry chap...this time next year you'll be...

Rudy Can't Fail:
Runner Up.. yeah, I know. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version