collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Walsall Match Thread  (Read 8799 times)

Offline sirlordbaltimore

Re: Walsall Match Thread
« Reply #60 on: July 18, 2018, 04:03:32 PM »
I thought Hutton, Lansbury and Kodjia were poor

I'd agree. Hutton looked very ropey (as he did at the weekend), Lansbury pinged a few nice passes and then did his usually ten minute disappearing act as he admired himself for it. Kodjia ... well, he didn't see much of the ball in the box but he just doesn't look the same player he was pre injury. The sparkle has well and truly gone, he doesn't even look happy himself. Big concern

Offline mr underhill

« Reply #61 on: July 18, 2018, 05:12:53 PM »
i feel the same but keep getting lambasted for saying so. i hope everyone on the opposite side of the argument proves me wrong - there was no more entertaining a player in C&B during his first season

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #62 on: July 18, 2018, 05:17:02 PM »
I do fear Hogan is like Gestede in that he becomes a much better player in our eyes when not in the team.

When did that happen as in his time here Gestede never went more than 3 games without playing?

Offline Dave P

• GM : PCM
« Reply #63 on: July 18, 2018, 06:27:22 PM »
I do fear Hogan is like Gestede in that he becomes a much better player in our eyes when not in the team.

When did that happen as in his time here Gestede never went more than 3 games without playing?

Just seemed that whenever he didn’t play, it was a game that would have suited him and when he did, it was a game that didn’t.  Similar comments are made towards Hogan.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal