collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Junior Season Ticket Boxes  (Read 895 times)

Offline Holte L2

Junior Season Ticket Boxes
« on: June 18, 2018, 11:26:56 AM »
I've bought my stepson His first season ticket for his birthday.  I got him hooked last season, and he had a great day out at Wembley despite the result.

His birthday is a week on Sunday. I have emailed the ticket office to see if there was any chance they' be able to send his season ticket early or at least knock him up a pack to send so he had something to open.  He'll be eleven on 1st July.

Unfortunately the ticket office aren't able to help.

I was wondering if anyone had an old junior season ticket box complete with the stickers and postcards we had from the sets a few years ago that they could kindly donate? I could print off his confirmation so at least he had something.

Alternatively if anyone has any other advice that would be great.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Offline SheffieldVillain

• GM : 18.02.2022
Re: Junior Season Ticket Boxes
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2018, 11:52:23 AM »
What about trying to tweet or DM one of his favourite players on twitter and ask if they could send a personal message 'welcoming him to the Pride' or some such thing and telling him his season ticket will be with him shortly. Then you could print that off and put it in the present? I'm sure some of our better pros would do such a thing - Chester, Albert, Grealish and the like.

Online Clampy

• GM : PCM
Re: Junior Season Ticket Boxes
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2018, 12:14:46 PM »
I've still got one of my season ticket cardboard packs which my season card came in a couple of years ago. There are stickers in it but obviously the year is wrong on them. You're welcome to have that if you like.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 12:18:30 PM by Clampy »

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal