collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Press speculation  (Read 1839 times)

Offline Madferret62

Press speculation
« on: June 04, 2018, 07:05:38 PM »
Has this already been posted? Press speculation that a consortium of “British businessmen” are looking to launch a takeover bid At Villa with Tony Xia willing to sell.

Probs John Terry and Agbonlahor looking for another final payday.

Well it is the silly season!

Offline Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
Re: Press speculation
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2018, 07:19:07 PM »
Has this already been posted? Press speculation that a consortium of “British businessmen” are looking to launch a takeover bid At Villa with Tony Xia willing to sell.

Probs John Terry and Agbonlahor looking for another final payday.

Well it is the silly season!

Yes and the club have dismissed it as bollocks

Offline cheltenhamlion

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2018, 07:20:42 PM »
He isn't flogging anything as far as I know, Mike. Apart from the dead horse which is our contracted first team squad. And, even if we did get bought, you can fuck off for more freebies to Preston!

Offline Gido82

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2018, 07:43:07 PM »
Stating the obvious but 'The Sun' is so full of shit! They basically even admit  as such... "If you've got a story give us a call"

Offline sickbeggar

• Location: Universities are full of people educated beyond their intelligence
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2018, 07:54:13 PM »
About 20 years ago a mate gave me a weird e-mail address. You couldn't send anything out on it, but you'd get stuff from the black hole of the internet. I remember i was cc'd into this massive mates mailing list which included certain government ministers organising their jollies at sporting events on the public's expense. Some of these minister's mates where a bit dodgy to say the least (diamond traders for one) I remember i even received one government ministers id pass photo  :o Anyway i phoned up the sun because it annoyed me after a time. was told they're weren't interested unless it was about a certain government minister who they didn't like apparently ::)

Offline darren woolley

• GM : 12.12.2024
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2018, 08:58:22 AM »
I don't believe what any papers say I will wait for the club to announce any news on anything to do with Aston Villa.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal