collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Villa Park Redevelopment by Villan82
[Today at 08:34:31 AM]

Gordon Cowans by Gareth
[Today at 08:27:22 AM]

All aboard the shuttle bus. by algy
[Today at 08:04:45 AM]

FFP by Chris Harte
[Today at 07:52:57 AM]

Other Games - 2023/24 by Dogtanian
[Today at 07:10:41 AM]

Please Donate to Keep This Site Going - Link on Left & Top of Page by Bad English
[Today at 06:57:08 AM]

Muppet Donations by Bad English
[Today at 06:56:08 AM]

Aston Villa v Wolverhampton Wanderers Pre Match by Allan C
[Today at 06:23:47 AM]

Recent Posts

Re: Villa Park Redevelopment by Villan82
[Today at 08:34:31 AM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by Gareth
[Today at 08:27:22 AM]

Re: Villa Park Redevelopment by langleylions
[Today at 08:26:47 AM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by Abbeyfealeavfc
[Today at 08:15:22 AM]

Re: All aboard the shuttle bus. by algy
[Today at 08:04:45 AM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by algy
[Today at 08:02:52 AM]

Re: Villa Park Redevelopment by Risso
[Today at 08:02:05 AM]

Re: Villa Park Redevelopment by Chris Harte
[Today at 07:59:21 AM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Tony’s Statement.  (Read 320862 times)

Offline TheMalandro

• GM : 06.03.2016
Re: Tony’s Statement.
« Reply #900 on: June 17, 2018, 12:52:51 PM »
Not a well translated piece but from this and something I read on the Recon site, some shit hit the fan for Xia in November 2017. (I'll dig the other articles let out later)

http://westdollar.com/sbdm/finance/news/1354,20171213812260434.html

Online KevinGage

• GM : 20.09.20
« Reply #901 on: June 17, 2018, 01:18:54 PM »
The amounts we have wasted in the ownership of the last two owners set beside the position in which we now find ourselves is unbelievable until you put it in the context of the cast list.   Lerner, Krulak, MON, Houllier, Faulkner, McLeish, Lambert, Fox, Sherwood, Garde, Black, KMac, Xia, Xia's faceless boardroom cronies, Wyness, Round, RDM and Bruce.

Feast your eyes on that list of men with their own agendas and it is all in the words of Basil, blindingly bleeding obvious.

it is a list of bad

I'm not too sure if i'd put Houiller in that list to be honest.

Nah.  Houllier is the first manager in my lifetime who genuinely thought he was doing us a favour just by breezing in and turning up each day. He didn't get the club one iota.

Even Pigface O'Leary sounded enthusiastic about the club initially.  It was only when the financial limitations extended into the second year that we were treated to the 'honest bunch of lads/can't compete with the Boltons and Charltons' vomit.

Hard as it seems to believe now but O'Neill leaving was actually an opportunity for us.  A younger, committed manager with fresh ideas could have still built a formidable team with the players we had available in 2010. Instead that period marks the start of our decline. And Houllier was a key part of that. We looked better with Gary Mac in charge.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 01:21:27 PM by KevinGage »

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #902 on: June 17, 2018, 02:37:31 PM »
Houllier was dreadful. A PR disaster and lumbered us with Darren Bent.

Offline old man villa fan

« Reply #903 on: June 17, 2018, 02:56:19 PM »
The amounts we have wasted in the ownership of the last two owners set beside the position in which we now find ourselves is unbelievable until you put it in the context of the cast list.   Lerner, Krulak, MON, Houllier, Faulkner, McLeish, Lambert, Fox, Sherwood, Garde, Black, KMac, Xia, Xia's faceless boardroom cronies, Wyness, Round, RDM and Bruce.

Feast your eyes on that list of men with their own agendas and it is all in the words of Basil, blindingly bleeding obvious.

It's been like having a burst pipe and trying to mop up the water without turning off the stoptap.  Unbelievably, we continue to ignore turning off the stoptap.

Offline ktvillan

• Location: In the land of Gazi Baba, pushing water uphill wth a fork
« Reply #904 on: June 17, 2018, 10:49:38 PM »
Houllier only opened his mouth to change the foot he put in it but at least he had us playing football and heading in the right direction towards the end of that season.  It was all downhill after that.  I think Garde deserves a free pass as he took on a poisoned chalice which Lerner and Fox then promptly shat in by not backing him in the transfer market.

Offline purpletrousers

• GM : 25.04.2024
« Reply #905 on: June 18, 2018, 12:34:00 AM »
Not a well translated piece but from this and something I read on the Recon site, some shit hit the fan for Xia in November 2017. (I'll dig the other articles let out later)

http://westdollar.com/sbdm/finance/news/1354,20171213812260434.html

I'd suggest not clicking on that, it just opened about 30 new tabs on my iPad. Having finally closed them all, I thought I'd post the text....

Quote from: some god awful website

United Rui Kang Xiajian: "Three flash crushing more and more outrageous, do not return home all think I can not back!

December 13, 2017 at 21:51source: Securities Times
B
In the absence of obvious negative conditions, shortly before Ruikang associated three shares suffered a flash collapse.

Coincidentally, when Xia Ruikang, head of the joint Ruikang, was in a foreign country for a time, he rumored directly on him. Subsequently, Xia construction in urgentWeiboClarified and temporarily redirected to return home, the public opinion turmoil gradually subsided.

Recently, the Securities Times · e company interviewed an interview with the chairman and CEO of Ruikang Group, Harvard University Design Dr. Xia Jian Tong, the three flashbacks,Lotus healthAsset sales mystery, the acquisition of veteran football clubs in Britain, "youngest professor" misunderstanding and other matters one by one responded, and a detailed account of Rui Kang Department in the wisdom of the global layout of the city.

Trials flashback impact

A shares and Ruikang associated thereRui Kang shares, Lotus health,Tianxia wisdom, Xia Jiantong actual control of the first two listed companies, at the same time as Tianxia wisdom chairman.

At 10:00 on November 20 before and after the sudden collapse of the three collective flash collapse to limit. For a time, the market rumors everywhere, are pointing to the joint Ruikang head Xia Jiatong. In the afternoon, Xia Jiantong released a response to the Weibo announcement that everything was fine in the UK and was busy expanding businesses such as Smart City. The next day, three stocks are still sharply lower.

In an interview with Securities Times and e-Company reporters, Xia said that when the itinerary was for the United Kingdom to go to Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait, the government was also going to invite him to participate in the construction project of many smart cities because of this Things have to be temporarily diverted to return home.

Xia Jiantong did not immediately return because in England on November 22, Prince William and Kate came to Villa Park, Xia Jianting to Aston Villa Football Club, the identity of the reception, the British media also reported. At the same time, three flash floods triggered rumors also spread to Britain, the British media also reported on the matter, causing great pressure on Xia Jianting.

"There is no concept of a limit to the UK media, which states that the stock of a company has been halted suspended, understood to be even more outrageous, and it is hard for me to explain to the British the matter of a lower limit." Mr Xia told reporters at Securities Times Said.

The impact of rumors far exceeded the imagination, and slowly evolved into his return home, resulting in three flash flash collapse, microblogging to clarify the power is not enough. To make Xia Jiantong even more surprised that one thing he did not think was made wild. "Because more and more outrageous, do not come back and think I can not go back." Xia Jiantong said, "rumors affect the company a lot of things, some of the original normal cooperationbankFinancial institutions and cooperative departments have taken a wait-and-see attitude to wait until I come back to start doing business again. "After Xia Jianto returned to China, all work including bank and business cooperation gradually returned to normal.

Shortly after returning home, Xia Jiantong attended a media forum and delivered a keynote speech. "In principle, I am not invited to these activities in these years because I am not involved in these activities because I am too busy." Xia Jiantong said: "It is too costly to pass rumor now. I can only do this to make it clear that I have already returned."

Xia Jiantong psychological contradictions of the media from 10 years ago, "the youngest professor at Harvard" misunderstanding, and thus disputes with Fang. Xia Jiantong to Securities Times · e company reporter explained this past, when the doctoral dissertation completed, but has not yet formally graduated, at the same time is a postgraduate teaching assistants identity back to do the project planning of the West Lake, the media mouth of the students "teacher "Said directly as a" professor ", after being Fang" crackdown ", said Xia Jian Tong declared" professor. "

"Actually, it is a matter that I can not beat with my eight poles, and they (the media) toss each other." Xia Jiantong said: "In the same year, he negotiated with Fang once again and thought he really did some" crackdown " Things may not be the case now. "Maybe by" the youngest professor at Harvard "incident, Xiajian not long after this media interview.

In accordance with the understanding of Xia Jiantong, honestly doing things like, time can prove everything. "It is hard to say what he is pretending to be, and it is the best way to prove yourself if a person persists in life for a long time even to do one thing." Xia Jiantong said this remark.

Lotus health increased by the doldrums

In addition to the three flashbacks, which attracted the attention of the market and regulators, there was also a sale of Lotus Health Assets. It was questioned that the related party transactions should be related and Xiajian made a direct response.

On September 29 this year, Lotus Health Bulletin, transfer of Xiangcheng City, Henan ProvinceCanonThermal Power Co., Ltd. (Canon Thermal Power) 100% stake in Henan Lotus Sugar Co., Ltd. (Lotus Sugar) 43% stake, the transaction price was 244 million yuan, 66 million yuan, the transferee for the Horgos Zhongxin Yun Investment Venture Capital Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "new cloud vote").

The transfer, Lotus Health intends to divest the loss of assets, the funds used to solve the problems left over by history, and promote the development of the company. However, this issue triggered a chain reaction. Two exchanges of inquiry were issued on the SSE. One was to ask whether there was any trading motivation for manipulating profits through asset disposal to prevent the company from losing its annual net assets. Another issue involved the subject The second transfer of assets, to the new cloud investment shortly after the change to Xiajian company name, triggering the related party transactions to the question.

In this regard, Xia Jian Tong Securities Times told e Times reporter, not only the assets of the plant (referring to Canon Thermal Power), lot lot of land in the city center facilities have been relatively old, have been released in accordance with the plan to move to a new Industrial Park, and similar assets before the land handling several times, the transfer is a process of asset clean-up, and involves many problems left over by history.

"Due to government demands and historical reasons, I consider temporarily holding this asset and waiting for the settlement of the problems that have been promised by employees in previous history when the assets have been disposed of." Xia Jiantong said: "If I take it for myself This asset, it is good to direct announcement to assess the valuation are normal, there is no need to avoid what.

In response to the Shanghai Stock Exchange, Xia Jiantong also said that after the completion of the industrial and commercial change by Canon Power Generation, the workers had great opinions and kept petitions. After coordination, the subsidiaries and the Zhongyun Cloud Investment Co., Ltd. signed an agreement on behalf of the shareholders. Lotus Health explained that Canon employees at Lotus have been working for many years, out of a strong sense of belonging and trust in the Lotus brand, requiring termination of the transaction and requiring the transfer of Canon Power to the name of the former shareholder.

In the end, Lotus Health or canceled these two transactions, the announcement said out of caution.

Lotus Health that is the original Lotus MSG is Rui Kang Department of the first actual control of A-share listed companies, the time is the end of 2014.

That Xia Jiantong took over a mess at that time is not excessive, and debt-ridden. Ruikang investment after the admission, planning non-public offering, prompting Lotus Gourmet Powder to enterWisdom agricultureAnd big health field, later company name changed to lotus health.

Lotus healthy non-public offering, from September 2015 already started planning, regulatory authorities have long been accepted, during which they have undergone a suspension and the number of draft, but has not yet been adopted. Under the program, Lotus Health intends to not more than 527 million shares of non-public offering, raised 3.113 billion yuan of funds does not exceed, Rui Kang subscribe for more than 2.3 billion investment.

Raised funds will be used green health, intellectual agriculture and other projects, there is a considerable part of the repayment of borrowings and capital investment in the controlling lease. Another significant move is to consolidate the controlling stake in Ruikang Investment, which will increase its stake to 31.28% after the implementation.

Xiajian Tong attached great importance to this increase, but he did not get a headache. "After we took over Lotus, we have borrowed billions of dollars at no expense and devoted more than 2 billion to the overall problem, in order to solve the problems left over by history and to clear the obstacles for the increase." Xia Jiantong said: "After a definite increase, we can solve a lot of historical burdens , To promote listed companies on the right track. "

According to the introduction of Xia Jiantong, the Henan Provincial Government, Zhoukou and Xiangcheng Municipal Government recently held a symposium to support Ruikang in solving all problems of Lotus as soon as possible and to pass it as soon as possible. "We have worked very hard in recent years and have turned losses on our main business, except for the impact of historical burden, assets impairment and debt provision, and the financial statements are not good looking," said Xia Jiantong.

The market has the view that Lotus Health is a shell company, which Xiajian think "engage in capital." According to Xia Jian Tong revealed that he took over the lotus health from now until now, often people ask whether to sell the shell. "If I could make a fortune in order to make a fortune, I could already resell it and would I put so much money into saving it?" Xia Jiantong said: "I can not ignore these 20,000 people. Fortunately, these three years have basically figured out that now To the last step, how do I have to persevere, I hope no one to trouble and toss up. "

Vera help business development

In fact, one of the most watched events of Xia Jianto in recent years is that in the summer of 2016, the Aston Villa Football Club of England (hereinafter referred to as "Villa") was fully acquired with a transaction price of 75 million pounds if Vera rose to the Premier League, but also to pay 40 million pounds. Xia Jiantong is a football fan in itself, and now serves as chairman of Villa Club.

Vera was founded in 1874 at the Villa Park in Birmingham. His history is excellent, but relegated from the Premier League to the English Champions League due to poor performance in the 2015/16 season. Thanks to his excellent early records and long history, Vera has accumulated a large number of fans, including Prince William of the future king of Britain and former Prime Minister Cameron. They also have a very strong fan base around the world.

In the UK, wanting to buy a football club is not an easy task. Xia Jiantong said he was the first Chinese to pass the Premier League and FA Premier qualification and many people followed up to acquire foreign football teams. "At that time, investing in Villa was very rational, not only because he was a soccer fan." Xia Jian Tong told the Securities Times · e company reporter.

Xia Jiantong introduction, the acquisition of Vera for three reasons, one around Rui Kang intelligent life platform to create services for sports enthusiasts in the vertical field platform, Vera is a specific football content; two is optimistic about the assets owned by Vera, in Birmingham, etc. To carry out smart city has a foundation; Third, Vera in the world has many special fans in the background, to carry out a global business has played a bridge role.

"We hope Vera will return to the Premiership as soon as possible and if successful, the investment will surely be a success." Xiaji told Security Times reporter, "Even if Vera did not return to the Premiership, it was a good asset from the point of view Of investment, is completely rational business practices. "Xia also added that it is because they are fans, the understanding of the industry is very clear.

Xia Jiantong learned two professions, one related to urbanization, one related to information technology. Rui Kang Although there are many business sectors, but also around this, smart city is a specific entry point. Xia Jiantong introduced in the future slowly enter an era of all things, the company's aim is for everyone in this era to create a better life, to create a Zhaopin platform covering the production side, the demand side, to meet the more intelligent resource acquisition process.

Xia Jiantong hopes this "Zhaopin" platform will not only be in China, but Vera will play a key role in the global layout of these businesses. Many princes from Saudi Arabia, India and Indonesia are fans of Vera, and Vera is like A bond.

According to Xia Jiantong, Rui Kang currently carries out smart city project specific locations, including the Birmingham and London Olympic region in Britain, Saudi Arabia's Riyadh, Kuwait's two cities, India's New Delhi core area and two other cities in Indonesia Bandung and Jakarta Satellite City. The expansion of business in these regions can not be separated from the ability of Vera to extend this platform.

In accordance with the planning of Xia construction, but also busy for 5 years. Xia Jiantong hopes that under his efforts, a platform for global resource sharing will emerge in five years. Xia Jiantong is now involved in many concrete projects around the world. He hopes to be able to train a core team of hundreds of people to replace himself within five years and will not spend so much time in specific affairs after five years.

At the end of the interview, Xia Jiantong told the Securities Times · e company reporter said that from the time he completed his studies to now he does not pursue how much money, how much wealth, but requires that he can honestly behave, this is Harvard years of education to his greatest Guidelines. "How many media interviews I received and how many exposures did not materially affect me." Xia Jiantong said, "I told my partners, although some misunderstand the storm, so long as they do well, just like that."

(Editor: DF134)

I lasted a paragraph, if anyone wants to make some sense of it, thank you.

Offline Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #906 on: June 18, 2018, 02:32:09 AM »
Vera? Really?

Offline purpletrousers

• GM : 25.04.2024
« Reply #907 on: June 18, 2018, 07:53:07 AM »
Vera? Really?

I didn't even spot that.
Well didn't some call Bruce 'Nan's hair'?!

Offline ChicagoLion

• Literally
« Reply #908 on: June 18, 2018, 08:54:21 AM »
Well that clears that up.
Were the Vera were the Vera.
Vera Vera Vera.

Online Rico

« Reply #909 on: June 18, 2018, 09:27:08 AM »
Might as well have left it in the original Chinese for all the sense that it made.

Up the Vera!

Offline aj2k77

« Reply #910 on: June 18, 2018, 09:32:42 AM »
Any news from the fucking fake yet? Or is it sit tight and wait for the next winding up order?

Offline UK Redsox

• GM : 10.02.2025
« Reply #911 on: June 18, 2018, 09:35:20 AM »
Vera, Vera
What has become of you
Does anybody else in here
Feel the way I do?

Offline Des Little

• GM : 03.05.2021
« Reply #912 on: June 18, 2018, 09:39:28 AM »
My only hope is that we are working flat out to find a buyer, so that this useless little arsehole gets as far away from our club quick sharp.

Offline Fred Crump

« Reply #913 on: June 18, 2018, 10:16:48 AM »
I get that horrible sinking feeling that the new investor/ source of funds is  just not going to happen. I don’t want us to fail, but to be honest if it’s inevitable, the  sooner they get on with putting us into Administration and out of our current misery the better. At least everyone concerned will know what they are  up against and hopefully from the shattered wreckage some sort of future viable set-up can emerge. In the old cliche , it’s the hope that kills you ...

Offline Jon Crofts

• GM : PCM
« Reply #914 on: June 18, 2018, 10:26:08 AM »
Don't know about anyone else but I get the sense it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better. Judging by the silence I'd guess people are trying to unpick and fathom out just how deep the shit is that we're in before they let on, I'd rather have all the bad news at once rather than be drip fed it.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal