collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Fulham fan wishing you the best for next season  (Read 5748 times)

Offline Richard E

• This also will pass.
  • GM : 28.02.2019
Re: Fulham fan wishing you the best for next season
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2018, 07:41:40 PM »
It was a twatty arrogant thing for Cairney to say. The sort of comment you’d expect an armchair Man U or Liverpool ‘fan’ to come out with, not a professional footballer.

Offline footyskillz

« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2018, 07:43:06 PM »
Struggle with this thread and the F word at this moment knowing they beat us.

A quick thanks and good luck but seeing the word Fulham makes me feel ill!!

Appreciate the respect from the poster and also how we have shown acknowledge but I for one don't want reminders of Fulham and Saturday.

Good bye!! Let's get lock this thread so unnecessary In my opinion.

If I wanted other football fans opinions I'll read comments and forums or debates on general or common interests sports groups and chats. I feel here it's a sanctuary and as much as we are welcoming I rather not have any more Fulham chat thread unless coming up naturally elsewhere.

That's my thoughts
Nothing against the original poster and while at it the Cardiff person who adds his few cents can go focus on his club especially now as they aren't even in same division.

Offline footyskillz

« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2018, 07:46:58 PM »
It was a twatty arrogant thing for Cairney to say. The sort of comment you’d expect an armchair Man U or Liverpool ‘fan’ to come out with, not a professional footballer.

Who cares. I find he's over rated and at 27 he needed this. Decent player but never show much at international level and Prem wise he's only okay.

Sessegnon is something else and I am a great fan of his. He can be a superstar But anyway I really don't want to hear about Fulham as I said and I'll just have to hope this thread either gets locked or eventually drops off page.

Can't stand it at all. Guess I just annoyed at the loss but feel nose is being rubbed in it and bothering about the club that beat us.

Offline David_Nab

• GM : 24.12.2015
« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2018, 08:07:45 PM »

I did wonder if it was a dig a Villa or Bruce who sold him to Blackburn when he was Hull manager ..either way was very petty especially from a player whose  side  had a player stamp on someone and another red carded ..hardly the beautiful game

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal