collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Fulham fan here  (Read 10003 times)

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
Re: Fulham fan here
« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2018, 08:34:29 PM »
20 million per 1000 seats.

I hate top heavy stands.

Offline AsTallAsLions

« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2018, 08:44:13 PM »
It’s hard to dislike Fulham. Good fans, good old fashioned ground, great setting and always a good day out. I’m old enough to remember their last visit to Wembley and wanting them to beat West Ham having knocked Blues out of the semi final in injury time .. Mitchell with the winner wasn’t it.

They deserve to go up but you don’t always get what you deserve and this will be the case Saturday.

Grinds my gears this does.

I'm sure you'll get over it.

Offline Villa in Denmark

• On a road to nowhere
  • GM : 07.09.2024
« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2018, 08:44:18 PM »
Walk across the park to an Archibald Leitch stand (we used to be able to do that!). I think Craven Cottage has a lot of unique points and it's far from being a standard ground. I like the fact that you can watch rowers on the Thames during any boring bits of the game, the 'neutral zone' always makes me smile because it is anything but whenever I've been. Once I got used to it, I even quite like the way the away stand sort of bounces when things get exciting. it also marks a personal milestone in the gentrification of football supporting for me when my mate disappeared to get us both a pie and came back with Paninis! I realised that resistance was futile at that point  ;)
That made me smile.

Offline BC54 VFC

• GM : 29.05.2015
« Reply #63 on: May 25, 2018, 10:21:27 PM »
Walk across the park to an Archibald Leitch stand (we used to be able to do that!). I think Craven Cottage has a lot of unique points and it's far from being a standard ground. I like the fact that you can watch rowers on the Thames during any boring bits of the game, the 'neutral zone' always makes me smile because it is anything but whenever I've been. Once I got used to it, I even quite like the way the away stand sort of bounces when things get exciting. it also marks a personal milestone in the gentrification of football supporting for me when my mate disappeared to get us both a pie and came back with Paninis! I realised that resistance was futile at that point  ;)
It's also a great ground for planespotting using the flightradar24.com App!

Offline mr underhill

« Reply #64 on: May 26, 2018, 10:40:27 AM »
I have nothing against Fulham. My brother is a season ticket holder as its his adopted club, but he's a Villa fan first and foremost. Please stuff them today Villa.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal