collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Brian Evans by maidstonevillain
[Today at 12:28:16 AM]

Lille vs Aston Villa post-match thread by Small Rodent
[Today at 12:13:42 AM]

Jacob Ramsey by AV84
[Today at 12:12:05 AM]

Other Games - 2023/24 by LeeB
[Today at 12:04:59 AM]

Leon Bailey - signed by AV84
[Today at 12:04:41 AM]

Matty Cash - Polish international by PeterWithe
[Today at 12:03:00 AM]

Emiliano Martinez - World Cup winner and officially best keeper in the world by dave.woodhall
[Today at 12:02:34 AM]

Press-ing on triumphantly by dave.woodhall
[April 18, 2024, 11:47:47 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Play-Off Final Tickets  (Read 67285 times)

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
Re: Play-Off Final Tickets
« Reply #585 on: May 23, 2018, 05:32:32 PM »
It may be a pain to set up but it's better to spend half an hour or however long it is setting it up than for folks to miss out on tickets they are entitled to. The 'you should know by now' isn't meant in a bad way, just how after so long of the system being in place and any big game requiring an individual booking history it surprises me folks are still missing out because of it.

Online Lastfootstamper

• GM : PCM
« Reply #586 on: May 23, 2018, 06:29:01 PM »
In the time it takes to post a lengthy post on here about how it's a pain to set up a client reference profile, you could probably set up a client reference profile.

Offline amfy

• GM : 07.07.2024
« Reply #587 on: May 23, 2018, 06:51:04 PM »
I know - but I also said its a bit more organic than that........and today I was on 'phone duty' and it seemed that every time I tried to do some of my own work, the duty phone rang, but as long as I was dong sod all, it stayed quiet.

Online pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #588 on: May 23, 2018, 07:01:54 PM »
Long shot but if anyone has a ticket going, I've got a friend in desperate need

Offline sjh05

« Reply #589 on: May 23, 2018, 07:47:31 PM »
This may be a long shot but thought it be worth asking. My friend managed to get a ticket in Area 243 section, he is looking to swap it for one sat with us or near us in Area 132. He isn't bothered by getting the difference in price of tickets back. But if anyone is in a similar situation and would benefit from swapping get in touch.  Thanks UTV

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #590 on: May 23, 2018, 07:49:09 PM »
If I bought an extra ticket using somebody else reference (with their consent) and the acknowledgment came to me, would it be posted to me or the address linked to the customer reference?

Offline Ashby Villa

« Reply #591 on: May 23, 2018, 09:17:20 PM »
If I bought an extra ticket using somebody else reference (with their consent) and the acknowledgment came to me, would it be posted to me or the address linked to the customer reference?

Eamonn bought a ticket using my friends reference and is in the same boat. I asked the club and their answer was that it goes to the ‘lead booker’ address so we’re assuming it’ll be posted to Eamonn (and so you!) on that basis

Offline Ads

« Reply #592 on: May 23, 2018, 09:36:49 PM »
Fingers crossed.

Going away to our place in North Wales tomorrow night so be handy if it comes tomorrow otherwise it will either be a very late Friday swinging by my house or an ewrly Saturday morning.

Offline Exeter 77

« Reply #593 on: May 23, 2018, 10:09:28 PM »

Eamonn bought a ticket using my friends reference and is in the same boat. I asked the club and their answer was that it goes to the ‘lead booker’ address so we’re assuming it’ll be posted to Eamonn (and so you!) on that basis
My ticket went to the person who booked it (so not posted to me) if that helps.

Offline Ads

« Reply #594 on: May 23, 2018, 10:31:00 PM »
Thanks gents.

Offline Olof's Beard

« Reply #595 on: May 24, 2018, 10:04:13 AM »
Ordered mine on Sunday evening and it's not arrived yet, which makes me a bit nervous. Has anybody else who booked in the first 'non-season ticket holder' cohort received their ticket yet?

Offline Andy1874

« Reply #596 on: May 24, 2018, 11:02:16 AM »
Ordered mine on Sunday evening and it's not arrived yet, which makes me a bit nervous. Has anybody else who booked in the first 'non-season ticket holder' cohort received their ticket yet?

Ordered 3 on Sunday, which came yesterday

Also ordered one on Monday which hasn't come as of yet, I wouldn't worry too much

Offline stumulls

« Reply #597 on: May 24, 2018, 11:40:49 AM »
Hi,
I do not post often but always come on here for my daily fix of all things Villa.
I may potentially be able to help someone out as I may have 2 spare tickets for Saturday. I purchased tickets for my Dad and sister but he has just been offered a couple of Club Wembley seats. One is an over 65 ticket in 140 row 41 and the other is an adult ticket in 141 row 33.
Once he has the Club Wembley tickets confirmed and in his hand I will be prepared to let these tickets go. Obviously I will only be selling these for face value plus booking fees etc.

I will not be back online until after 3pm and will know for definite then if they are available so if anyone is interested message me and I will pick the messages up when I am home and respond.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Stu

Offline sonyhill

« Reply #598 on: May 24, 2018, 11:51:27 AM »
Hi,
I do not post often but always come on here for my daily fix of all things Villa.
I may potentially be able to help someone out as I may have 2 spare tickets for Saturday. I purchased tickets for my Dad and sister but he has just been offered a couple of Club Wembley seats. One is an over 65 ticket in 140 row 41 and the other is an adult ticket in 141 row 33.
Once he has the Club Wembley tickets confirmed and in his hand I will be prepared to let these tickets go. Obviously I will only be selling these for face value plus booking fees etc.

I will not be back online until after 3pm and will know for definite then if they are available so if anyone is interested message me and I will pick the messages up when I am home and respond.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Stu

Hi Stu 

I would be interested.  I've sent you a message.  Please let me know.

James

Offline HUCKERS79

« Reply #599 on: May 24, 2018, 12:06:16 PM »
50 seats released in block 143

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal