collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Other Games - 2023/24 by KevinGage
[Today at 12:22:56 AM]

Gordon Cowans by Percy McCarthy
[Today at 12:10:30 AM]

Chris Heck - President of Business Operations by VillaTim
[March 28, 2024, 11:45:01 PM]

COLD BLOW LANE ... 1967 to 1975 ... Did anyone (dare to) visit the Den? by dcdavecollett
[March 28, 2024, 11:02:33 PM]

Youri Tielemans (confirmed) by Somniloquism
[March 28, 2024, 10:54:34 PM]

FFP by AV82EC
[March 28, 2024, 10:36:39 PM]

All aboard the shuttle bus. by Demitri_C
[March 28, 2024, 10:29:02 PM]

GUESS THE CROWD R22: ASTON VILLA v Wolves, Saturday 30th March! 🥧 by ironmaidenmania
[March 28, 2024, 08:43:00 PM]

Recent Posts

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by KevinGage
[Today at 12:22:56 AM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by Percy McCarthy
[Today at 12:10:30 AM]

Re: Chris Heck - President of Business Operations by VillaTim
[March 28, 2024, 11:45:01 PM]

Re: Chris Heck - President of Business Operations by Drummond
[March 28, 2024, 11:39:23 PM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by Monty
[March 28, 2024, 11:26:15 PM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by Billy Walker
[March 28, 2024, 11:13:11 PM]

Re: Chris Heck - President of Business Operations by Somniloquism
[March 28, 2024, 11:07:05 PM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by VillaTim
[March 28, 2024, 11:06:11 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Play-Off Final Tickets  (Read 66928 times)

Offline Jimmy Rimmer

Re: Play-Off Final Tickets
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2018, 12:16:10 PM »
Thanks for the reply

He has a Fan ID too, but I buy all our tickets under my name/ID. So I'm trying to work out if we can buy 1 each or if only I can buy 1...?

On hold to VP at the moment

Offline Ashby Villa

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2018, 12:20:38 PM »
Unless you’re Fulham as someone said above. 5 tickets per person at all stages of eligibility!!

Offline Ashby Villa

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2018, 12:23:40 PM »
Thanks for the reply

He has a Fan ID too, but I buy all our tickets under my name/ID. So I'm trying to work out if we can buy 1 each or if only I can buy 1...?

On hold to VP at the moment

They seem to be quite good at responding on twitter if that’s any help, @avfcsupport

Offline Jimmy Rimmer

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2018, 12:27:36 PM »
Thanks. Ill try that

Offline SashasGrandad

• GM : Jan, 2013
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2018, 12:35:03 PM »
if you're a non-season ticket holder and you've brought a ticket in the neutral end at fulham before, you will be eligible to buy up to 5 tickets from them at sunday 10am.

you will be eligible to buy 1 from villa at sunday 5pm....

crazy.

I think they should make 15,000 of the Fulham tickets available as the "neutral stand" as they can never fill their own ground. Seems fair to me!

Offline Chico Hamilton III

« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2018, 01:04:52 PM »
Unless you’re Fulham as someone said above. 5 tickets per person at all stages of eligibility!!

I had an email from Fulham yesterday - I bought a ticket in their neutral end for the Villa game about 10 years ago and now I'm entitled to book up to 5 tickets for Wembley with my single loyalty point. Madness

Offline Jon Crofts

• GM : PCM
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2018, 01:10:06 PM »

I had an email from Fulham yesterday - I bought a ticket in their neutral end for the Villa game about 10 years ago and now I'm entitled to book up to 5 tickets for Wembley with my single loyalty point. Madness

Fill yer boots.

Offline Dave Javu

• GM : 31.07.2019
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2018, 01:16:00 PM »
Guess The Crowd special: How many Villa fans in the Fulham end at the Final?

Offline wittonwarrior

« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2018, 01:37:46 PM »
Can someone clarify ordering my ticket tonight take it will be a paper ticket sent to my address and it cost me the price plus £4. Am I right

Offline purpletrousers

• GM : 25.04.2024
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2018, 02:39:19 PM »
Can someone clarify ordering my ticket tonight take it will be a paper ticket sent to my address and it cost me the price plus £4. Am I right

Yes as per below in bold

Aston Villa are off to Wembley!

Following our Sky Bet Championship Play-Off semi-final triumph over Middlesbrough, we can now reveal ticketing information for the final at Wembley Stadium.

The match takes place on Saturday 26th May 2018 and will kick-off at 5pm.

We'll face Fulham for the right to be in the Premier League next season.

We have an allocation of 38,144 in the West End of the stadium, where pricing categories are split into five sections 

There is a concession rate for 17 to 21-year-olds, O65s and U16s.

Pricing structure

Sale criteria and on sale dates

How to buy

Due to the anticipated high demand, we strongly recommend booking online - the easiest and most convenient method of purchasing your ticket.

Blocks in the North side of the stadium will be available first, moving South. 

During each sales period, tickets will be limited to one ticket per eligible Fan ID.

To assist fans, we will be enlisting the help of Quaytickets, based from The Lowry, Manchester, to handle overspill telephony bookings.

Buy online at tickets.avfc.co.uk 24 hours a day or on the phone from 9am until 5pm (Sunday 20th May 10am–4pm).

See our get ‘web ready’ guidelines here and view instructions on how to link your Season Card to friends and family ahead of group bookings.

Etc (it goes on)

Here is the etc:

Disabled & Visually Impaired Supporters

The price charged to wheelchair patrons is equivalent to the relevant price for the area in which they’re situated, with their personal assistants (PA – where required) gaining access free of charge. 

Concession rates will apply across all of these tickets for Junior Wheelchair or ambulant supporters 16 years of age and U17 and 65 and over.

There are a number of seats which have step free access that are recommended for persons with mobility difficulties, which are positioned in Level 1 on rows 30/31. 

Please note headsets and mini induction loops need to be booked in advance by emailing accessforall@wembleystadium.com.

Disabled season ticket holders can be purchase on-line during their priority window along with telephone and counter sales during opening times.

Family Area

Wembley Stadium have designated 1,000 seats in Blocks 137 to 140 in the West side of the Stadium as a Family Area for supporters. 

Tickets in this area are only available to fans that are purchasing 16 and under tickets at a ratio of no more than three adults for one child, at a maximum of four children for every adult ticket.

Booking Fees

There is a £2 per ticket transaction fee for every ticket sold and £2 per transaction for tickets that require posting.

Other information

All U16s must be accompanied by a responsible adult. 

Ground Regulations & Conditions of Issue Apply.

Any supporters wishing to take flags which are larger than 250cm at their widest or longest point or musical instruments to Wembley Stadium must obtain permission. Please contact Lee Preece at Aston Villa to request permission with Wembley. Anyone wishing to gain entry to Wembley Stadium carrying flags or musical instruments without prior permission will not be permitted to enter with them. 

There will be official coach travel departing for Wembley from Villa Park at 12noon. Tickets cost £30 and will be available through all booking channels.

Parking

Parking for supporters and supporters coaches can be purchased via www.wembleyofficialparking.com or 0208 903 6966.

Coach parking is charged at £65 per coach and car parking is charged at £30 per car. Blue badge holders can purchase parking at a cost of £15 per space.

No Resale Of Tickets

It is an offence under Section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, for any unauthorised person to sell tickets.

Aston Villa is carrying out the ticket selling instructions of Wembley Stadium and The EFL.

All ticket sales are final and non-transferable/refundable.

All sales are subject to the EFL and Wembley Stadium conditions of issue and ground regulations.

Fans wishing to view the full terms and conditions of any EFL Conditions of Sale and Wembley National Stadium Limited (WNSL) Ground Regulations can find out more information by clicking here.

Offline Seb_AVFC

• Belgian Villains
  • GM : 31.07.2022
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2018, 03:42:50 PM »
Have PM'd you Seb.

Did you get my PM this morning? Can't find it between my sent items.

Offline rougegorge

« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2018, 04:16:19 PM »
I have 2 season tickets and another linked fan Id that meets the plus 3 match criteria. As we want to sit together the only way is to wait, but is there a big risk if I wait  for the 3+ window to open ?

Offline Richard

• GM : 08.06.2024
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2018, 04:45:59 PM »
Hi all I've been to about half the home games this season but can't go to Wembley as unfortunately I'd booked to go to a festival assuming a) the final would be on the Monday as it normally is and b) we'd go up automatically anyway !

Not sure how this works but happy to give my reference to anyone who needs it although I actually think everyone who wants to go will be able to.

Offline Dave Javu

« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2018, 04:52:18 PM »
Yes please. Although there's others who asked before me, so don't know what the etiquette is

Offline Dave Javu

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal