collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Play-Off Final Tickets  (Read 67423 times)

Offline Brassneck

Re: Play-Off Final Tickets
« Reply #240 on: May 17, 2018, 10:04:06 PM »
At the rate that Fulham have been selling them and the ease at which their tickets are obtainable, I can't see them ever being in demand in a month of Sundays, let alone someone paying over face value for one.

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #241 on: May 17, 2018, 10:05:12 PM »
Fulham fans have guessed they've sold 29000.

Offline avfc pride

« Reply #242 on: May 17, 2018, 10:05:38 PM »
Does anyone know a Villa fan that has bought a ticket in the Fulham end... then who is buying all these fulham tickets.
their Chelsea mates.

Offline avfc pride

« Reply #243 on: May 17, 2018, 10:08:34 PM »
When there's thousands standing at the final we should sing are you watching Tracey Crouch.

Offline QuintonVilla

« Reply #244 on: May 17, 2018, 10:19:38 PM »
When there's thousands standing at the final we should sing are you watching Tracey Crouch.
What you got against Peter's Mom?

Offline AsTallAsLions

« Reply #245 on: May 17, 2018, 10:50:42 PM »
At the rate that Fulham have been selling them and the ease at which their tickets are obtainable, I can't see them ever being in demand in a month of Sundays, let alone someone paying over face value for one.

Indeed. Anyone buying them up to sell on hasn't really thought through their business plan.

Offline PeterWithe

• GM : 12.02.2025
« Reply #246 on: May 17, 2018, 11:00:15 PM »
Yup, I reckon anyone who wants one will get one from our allocation. For everyone worrying about not getting one there will be a home regular who doesn’t fancy it for whatever reason.

Offline Pat McMahon

« Reply #247 on: May 17, 2018, 11:31:18 PM »
Does anyone know a Villa fan that has bought a ticket in the Fulham end... then who is buying all these fulham tickets.
Like the neutral end at Fulham there are a number of Fulham fans who think they know people- not necessarily true fans, just friends in London  - who will be interested in a match (this time at Wembley). It’s not a big deal for a Londoner to jump on the tube at 3pm, watch a big game and be home by 8pm to join in their planned evening entertainment.

Offline TonyD

« Reply #248 on: May 18, 2018, 12:06:32 AM »
Blimey. If Fulham have emailed EVERY fan that have bought a ticket in their Neutral End over the last few years offering 5 tickets, then they will truly have messed it up for real Fulham fans as that must be 1,000s of non Fulham fans x 5 than can take their allocation.  I can see a lot of neutral and Villa in their end.

Offline purpletrousers

• GM : 25.04.2024
« Reply #249 on: May 18, 2018, 06:15:54 AM »
I think i saw something somewhere (i know, very precise) saying that our ticketsd would be released  starting from the north then block by block heading west and south.

It did say that which was why I was prepared to wait for the blocks I wanted. But when I got on yesterday, block 124 (category 1) was on sale which is more south than most of the club Wembley blocks (also category 1)  - it is nearly on the halfway line - so this made me think they weren't going from north to south (which really they aren't). 

Club Wembley is probably now going to be released from north to south but in terms of category 1, it's gone - very south, then less south, then more south again.  Nest it will be "Mouth of the South" Jimmy Hart.

I don't have tix yet, I think there is simply a need to be calm and judge things from our prior uptakes, comparisons with FA semi & League Cup final (not lesser FA Cup final allocation).

This has happened every time that people have been unhappy with a caregory they got from what was on offer when they first had chance to book, instead of waiting for new blocks to be released.

Re: the Southerly Block 124 etc going on sale early doors and going against the advertised North to South selling, well *all* our Cat 1 are towards the southern halfway line, so presuming some of those are available at each stage, to give all a chance to buy a range of ticket categories, of course some southerly pricey tix will buck the general selling strategy.

Given the very full details the club had on view the night of the semi, common sense, and our past experience, it all seems to have gone to plan. Of course in such short windows long waits will happen, but system crashes shouldn't.

It's also previously been suggested (correctly I think?) the club wouldn't put down a category of general sale if they didn't think we'd get there (from their records of numbers eligible in each category), I certainly hope so as it'd mean I'll be sorted, but, this is exceptional circumstances and maybe there was a need to think ahead more. We'll see.

Also will be fascinating how much Villa in the Fulham end, and how empty. If there is that much over buying by them, I reckon there might even be some below face value tix around. That said I think this is an attractive neutral's game for a tourist/after your own club's season is over.

If ever there was a wembley visit to travel to without a ticket in hand,*this* is it.

Offline Ad@m

• GM : 23.03.2023
« Reply #250 on: May 18, 2018, 06:23:15 AM »
I'd rather watch it on telly than sit with a load of Fulham fans.

Offline PeterWithe

• GM : 12.02.2025
« Reply #251 on: May 18, 2018, 07:07:05 AM »
I’ve read somewhere that offers of tix for Fulham neutral end purchasers exclude ones purchased against Villa.

Online itbrvilla

• GM : 16.02.2022
« Reply #252 on: May 18, 2018, 07:14:11 AM »
Hi all for those who don't want to stand, get tickets which are not behind the goals. This is based on our previous visits to Wembley finals at the new Wembley, where everyone behind the goal upper middle and lower tier were standing. We have to think of those who want to sit, so let's segregate standing supporters to those who want to sit.
Are you starting this one man/woman segregation revolution? All my previous visits have shown that you have to stand everywhere due to inter-dispersal  of all types of fans.
532-544 have been standing at the last 4 vists, use previous standing areas as an indication as to where standing will take place in the play off final.
Thanks for keeping a log. I was worried I'd be in the wrong section...

Offline kieron

« Reply #253 on: May 18, 2018, 08:02:01 AM »
Having just logged in to see what's left in each block, it's starting to look very low indeed already. Hovering over each block, it's telling me this:

Top tier: 2,858 remaining
Middle tier: 182 remaining
Bottom tier: 988 remaining

Total: 4,028

My son and I are ST holders but want to bring along my girlfriend and other son (there we haven't secured our tickets yet) who are in the 3+ games category that opens on Sunday. If those numbers remaining are accurate, Sunday at 5pm is going to be one almighty scramble online.

Offline kieron

« Reply #254 on: May 18, 2018, 08:08:02 AM »
With an allocation of 38,000, if there’s only 4,000 left it does make you wonder where 34,000 season ticket holders have come from....

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal