collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

150 celebrations by chrisw1
[Today at 11:33:07 AM]

Peter McParland 90 today by Andy_Lochhead_in_the_air
[Today at 11:32:10 AM]

Chris Heck - President of Business Operations by VILLA MOLE
[Today at 11:31:32 AM]

Other Games - 2023/24 by lovejoy
[Today at 11:26:04 AM]

Aston Villa vs Chelsea pre-match thread by Brend'Watkins
[Today at 11:24:59 AM]

NSWE Investment by chrisw1
[Today at 11:24:56 AM]

Unai Emery - our manager by Sexual Ealing
[Today at 11:24:30 AM]

Champions League Contention by chrisw1
[Today at 11:01:23 AM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: The play offs.  (Read 106585 times)

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
Re: The play offs.
« Reply #810 on: May 20, 2018, 11:31:05 AM »
If you didn't conform to the stereotype, by allowing yourself to get into an absolute state over nothing, I wouldn't feel the urge to reference it.

Have you managed to get tickets for your big final next week? How much is a flight to Kiev?

Offline wittonwarrior

« Reply #811 on: May 20, 2018, 11:37:13 AM »
Possibly the biggest game since Highbury. We didn’t expect to beat Munich in  1982. The Swindon game didn’t provide finances like wecwill experience if we go up. Just a massive game in our DNA

Offline villa `cross the mersey

« Reply #812 on: May 20, 2018, 11:56:29 AM »
If you didn't conform to the stereotype, by allowing yourself to get into an absolute state over nothing, I wouldn't feel the urge to reference it.

Have you managed to get tickets for your big final next week? How much is a flight to Kiev?
yes all booked up and ready to go - staying at a hotel in Hayes - you are welcome to join me and jnr for a pre match drink and chat - it would give you an opportunity to challenge my allegiances face to face rather than through a keyboard :)

Offline CT

• http://astonvilla.blogfootball.com/CT
  • GM : 11.02.2024
« Reply #813 on: May 20, 2018, 12:29:04 PM »

yes all booked up and ready to go - staying at a hotel in Hayes - you are welcome to join me and jnr for a pre match drink and chat - it would give you an opportunity to challenge my allegiances face to face rather than through a keyboard :)

This sounds great. It will be just like the Cup Final where Villa fans can just fight amongst themselves.

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #814 on: May 20, 2018, 12:33:24 PM »

Liverpool fan in extolling violence shocker.

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #815 on: May 20, 2018, 01:17:58 PM »
I had the same seat for the semi final that I had for the final in 2015 and paid £20 more for it.
seriously ....who gives a fuck?

You ok?

Online LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #816 on: May 20, 2018, 02:56:51 PM »

Liverpool fan in extolling violence shocker.

Fists all over you....

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #817 on: May 20, 2018, 03:37:21 PM »
I had the same seat for the semi final that I had for the final in 2015 and paid £20 more for it.
seriously ....who gives a fuck?

Less of that.
Whatever......

Whatever indeed.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal