collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: H&V still on sale tonight  (Read 3399 times)

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
H&V still on sale tonight
« on: March 26, 2018, 11:59:01 AM »
Due to the digital publishers being closed over Easter the next one will be out on Tuesday 3rd April. Here's where you can get it. https://shop.exacteditions.com/heroes-and-villains

There will also be a proper best of paper compilation on sale at the match that night so bring an extra £2. And because it's midweek/holidays/Legion insisting on having children at inconvenient times, we're short of sellers so have a look round if your usual isn't there.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 03:06:25 PM by dave.woodhall »

Offline Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
Re: H&V out on Tuesday x2
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2018, 03:19:08 PM »
It still looks unlikely that I will be there to sell.

Offline olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2018, 10:33:52 PM »
Oh let me know who is taking your spot under the tree  Legion?

Offline Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2018, 10:35:37 PM »
No. Wait until the next home game. You can buy from me then.

Offline olaftab

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2018, 10:43:05 PM »
OK that's a deal. I have to buy from trusty seller ;)

Offline Ad@m

• GM : 23.03.2023
Re: H&V on sale tonight.
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2018, 10:24:48 PM »
I tell you what, I know it's been a while since I last saw Curtis but if he was selling by the church tonight he's changed a lot!!

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2018, 10:58:23 PM »
I tell you what, I know it's been a while since I last saw Curtis but if he was selling by the church tonight he's changed a lot!!

That was his sister.

Offline Ad@m

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2018, 11:01:28 PM »

That was his sister.

The one who does the rapping? I thought I'd seen one of Percy's videos on here but she didn't look familiar.

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2018, 06:18:11 AM »

That was his sister.

The one who does the rapping? I thought I'd seen one of Percy's videos on here but she didn't look familiar.

Kirsty worked? Glad I was able to help in some way.

If anybody’s interested in her other work, here you go - Kirsty’s the pretty one. (Warning - it’s a rap battle and it’s NSFW, just in case you don’t like that kind of thing, but she’s very good):

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=piNKrORvkzI
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 06:19:56 AM by Percy McCarthy »

Offline brian green

• GM : 19.06.2020
Re: H&V on sale tonight
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2018, 07:27:40 AM »
I did not understand a word of that though it looked great fun.  I must get out more.

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2018, 08:44:01 AM »
I did not understand a word of that though it looked great fun.  I must get out more.

Not even the Shakespeare Brian?

Offline Ad@m

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2018, 08:50:09 AM »

That was his sister.

If anybody’s interested in her other work, here you go - Kirsty’s the pretty one. (Warning - it’s a rap battle and it’s NSFW, just in case you don’t like that kind of thing, but she’s very good):

I think I've said it before when you've posted links to your other kids work but whilst it's obvious that there's tremendous skill and creativity in what they're doing I just can't fathom why anyone involved in that finds it fun. It just comes across to me as incredible aggressive and offensive. I don't get why you'd want to put yourself in a position of being verbally abused in front of all your mates, let alone have it filmed and put on YouTube.

This isn't me having a go at your kids though Percy so please don't take it the wrong way. I just don't understand it!

What I can say though is that in every interaction I've ever had with Curtis, and now Kirsty, they've been an absolute breath of fresh air - always incredibly cheery and bright when for the last decade there's been very little at the Villa to be cheery about!

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2018, 10:40:12 AM »

That was his sister.

I think I've said it before when you've posted links to your other kids work but whilst it's obvious that there's tremendous skill and creativity in what they're doing I just can't fathom why anyone involved in that finds it fun. It just comes across to me as incredible aggressive and offensive. I don't get why you'd want to put yourself in a position of being verbally abused in front of all your mates, let alone have it filmed and put on YouTube.

This isn't me having a go at your kids though Percy so please don't take it the wrong way. I just don't understand it!

What I can say though is that in every interaction I've ever had with Curtis, and now Kirsty, they've been an absolute breath of fresh air - always incredibly cheery and bright when for the last decade there's been very little at the Villa to be cheery about!

It’s just a laugh and not done with real malice 99% of the time. As smirker said on another thread, it’s just the genre. It’s also a way of making your name before your songs come out, they’ve got some shit hot tunes.

Nice to hear your kind words about the kids, they really are a cheery bunch. Thanks.

Offline olaftab

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2018, 09:06:39 AM »
Obviously not your kids Perc😂

Offline amfy

• GM : 07.07.2024
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2018, 11:10:42 AM »

Not even the Shakespeare Brian?

The whole thing was quite Shakespearian wasn't it? Interesting - hard to watch for someone outside the culture but worth it - yep - definitely ghetto Shakeapeare!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal