Heroes & Villains > Heroes Discussion

Booing.

(1/20) > >>

Percy McCarthy:
A bloke at work reckons his mate told him we were booing Bruce at the final whistle last night. I told him I’d read loads of post-match comments and no-one mentioned it. Is his mate full of shit or did I put too much faith in H&V’s match-going massive?

Please help settle this disagreement if you can, ta.

QuintonVilla:
There were a smattering of boos at the result, more so at half time. It was frustration at the performance I'd say, not necessarily booing Bruce.

The boos at half time pissed me off. Yes we were terrible but the players need the support sometimes. The ground was silent first half, the crowd offered no support and there was zero atmosphere.

Sexual Ealing:

--- Quote from: QuintonVilla on February 21, 2018, 10:27:25 PM ---There were a smattering of boos at the result, more so at half time. It was frustration at the performance I'd say, not necessarily booing Bruce.

The boos at half time pissed me off. Yes we were terrible but the players need the support sometimes. The ground was silent first half, the crowd offered no support and there was zero atmosphere.

--- End quote ---

You didn't think much of the crowd, QV?!

pauliewalnuts:

--- Quote from: Sexual Ealing on February 21, 2018, 10:29:13 PM ---
--- Quote from: QuintonVilla on February 21, 2018, 10:27:25 PM ---There were a smattering of boos at the result, more so at half time. It was frustration at the performance I'd say, not necessarily booing Bruce.

--- End quote ---

You didn't think much of the crowd, QV?!

--- End quote ---

I personally think they should all write the club a letter of apology.

"Please accept our humble apologies for booing last night and not being supportive enough. Please also accept our apologies for only taking 5000 to Sheffield Wednesday when Leeds would have taken 250k and occupied the city for four and a bit years. Like the Germans did to Paris in the war."

Percy McCarthy:
Thanks lads. Obviously I’d have known myself were I not on 2-10 shift, erm... Tom.

(Not at the Rover though as I took my redundancy in 2000).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version