collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: If Onomah is the answer ...  (Read 11624 times)

Online PaulWinch again

• GM : 25.05.2024
Re: If Onomah is the answer ...
« Reply #90 on: March 02, 2018, 05:36:52 PM »
Completely disagree. I think he’s in poor form and some people of rounded on him based on a perceived notion of laziness. He demonstrably can play well, just look earlier in the season.

Online paul_e

• GM : July, 2013
« Reply #91 on: March 02, 2018, 05:39:19 PM »
Completely disagree. I think he’s in poor form and some people of rounded on him based on a perceived notion of laziness. He demonstrably can play well, just look earlier in the season.

I agree on the last bit, I just don't think we should be giving him the game time to work through it, that's not what a loan deal is for, especially when he's being played ahead of 2-3 people who will still be here come June.

Offline ChicagoLion

• Literally
« Reply #92 on: March 02, 2018, 06:15:54 PM »

I agree on the last bit, I just don't think we should be giving him the game time to work through it, that's not what a loan deal is for, especially when he's being played ahead of 2-3 people who will still be here come June.
Agreed Ohare should have Been given some game time by now,

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal