collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Millwall Away  (Read 15948 times)

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
Re: Millwall Away
« Reply #75 on: April 16, 2018, 11:46:52 PM »
I was hoping they would still be available today but alas no so am joining the back of this queue. In support of my request I'd like to add that think I should get a spare ticket because I'm great. In fact, I think I should get two spare tickets in case one doesn't work.

Ooh, not a popular one Joe.

Online exigo

« Reply #76 on: April 19, 2018, 09:07:21 AM »
My local ground, and having travelled around the country for 11 aways, I'd love a ticket to this.
Any time up to an hour before kick-off and I could take it off your hands.

Offline Kingthing

« Reply #77 on: April 20, 2018, 08:01:03 PM »

I know there are people in front of me but if anyone gets spare please let me know, 4 of our London Lions have missed out and are trying to help them out.

Thanks

Offline Marlon From Bearwood

« Reply #78 on: April 20, 2018, 08:47:01 PM »
Just watching Millwall v Fulham and there are fans in the back couple of rows of the lower tier, below the away fans.

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #79 on: April 21, 2018, 08:21:50 AM »
They look like they might be kids rather than Fulham fans.

Offline kentishvillan

« Reply #80 on: April 21, 2018, 09:44:06 AM »
Yes, I think they may have been local kids that were specially invited by the LB of Lewisham. Another great initiative by the club that goes unreported as people prefer to focus on how a minority of their fans used to behave 2 decades ago.

Offline Brassneck

« Reply #81 on: April 21, 2018, 10:13:22 AM »
Yes, I think they may have been local kids that were specially invited by the LB of Lewisham. Another great initiative by the club that goes unreported as people prefer to focus on how a minority of their fans used to behave 2 decades ago.

In fairness, it was more than a minority and they still have their fair share of idiots today. This is why the special measures and a restricted allocation was in place when we played them earlier this season. These measures were not in place on the back of what happened 2 decades ago. I wonder if our fans will be locked in after the game "for our own safety"? Or worse still, what will happen if we get something from the game which will deny them a play off place?

We saw what their fans are still like when the appeared at Wembley last season in the play offs.

Some clubs still have their fair share of neanderthals and Millwall are (and always have been) right up there.

Offline kentishvillan

« Reply #82 on: April 22, 2018, 09:07:23 AM »
Point taken, although trust me on this, my 2 trips to the Old Den in Division One were a million miles worse than anything their new ground could throw up. It was intimidating to say the least.

As for this season’s home game against Millwall, I didn’t see a single incident all afternoon, including on the train up and back from London.

Offline Ayup

« Reply #83 on: April 28, 2018, 12:32:18 AM »
I live in that area now and they are very unpredictable. If they want to play up, nobody can stop them.
Anyone needing a good boozer, give me a pm.

« Reply #84 on: April 28, 2018, 08:29:38 PM »
If anyone has a spare, I have a ticketless mate travelling with us who would take it off your hands, cheers.

Offline Dominic22

« Reply #85 on: May 01, 2018, 07:12:22 AM »
We cannot make this so I have 3 adult tickets available if anyone needs them before I send them back the the club.

Face value which I think is £26 each.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 09:09:54 AM by Dominic22 »

« Reply #86 on: May 01, 2018, 09:34:01 AM »
We cannot make this so I have 3 adult tickets available if anyone needs them before I send them back the the club.

I’ll take one off your hands please.

Offline Des Little

• GM : 03.05.2021
« Reply #87 on: May 01, 2018, 03:59:40 PM »

PM sent

Offline QuintonVilla

« Reply #88 on: May 01, 2018, 08:06:32 PM »

Quite a few people on Twitter looking for spares if you're on there pal.

Offline Dominic22

« Reply #89 on: May 02, 2018, 12:30:22 AM »
apologies for not replying to the messages. My flight is late back so will sort when back tomorrow (Wednesday)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal