collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Press- ing on and on and..you get the picture  (Read 5947 times)

Offline Diablo

Re: Press- ing on and on and..you get the picture
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2018, 05:49:12 PM »
Talking of sanitised. Lots of Blues fans online saying they were glad that they were Blues fans because of the embarrassing flags (who do we think we are Crystal Palace?), Oasis Manc karaoke etc There was obviously no mention of those happy clapper things they were issued with at their place last time. To be fair I'd happily lose the flags at the start (although I wouldn't mind an eagle or rather a big lion on the pitch to scare the bejesus out of the opposition players, but animal welfare and all that).

Could you imagine the meeting at the council trying to get the safety certificate renewed?!

"An actual, live lion you say?"  ;D
My eyesight isn’t what is was but we’ve had real lions down there for years. Think they have got to used to people, don’t seem to scare people at all. Even got pet names, Hercules and something.

Hercules, Bella and Chip. At one family fun day a number of years back 'Bella' asked my wife for a sip of her lager and confessed to to my wife that she was pissed.
Talking of sanitised. Lots of Blues fans online saying they were glad that they were Blues fans because of the embarrassing flags (who do we think we are Crystal Palace?), Oasis Manc karaoke etc There was obviously no mention of those happy clapper things they were issued with at their place last time. To be fair I'd happily lose the flags at the start (although I wouldn't mind an eagle or rather a big lion on the pitch to scare the bejesus out of the opposition players, but animal welfare and all that).

Could you imagine the meeting at the council trying to get the safety certificate renewed?!

"An actual, live lion you say?"  ;D
"Well as Crystal Palace have an actual (formerly labeled psychotic) bald eagle M'laud we didn't think it would be a problem?"

Nice back story about Kayla the bald eagle here and an idiotic Charlton fan for anyone interested - old story but I'd never seen it before today http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-39257227
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 06:04:01 PM by Diablo »

Offline Woofles The Wonder Dog

• GM : 25.01.2025
« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2018, 06:02:47 PM »
My only happy memory of Roy Keane is his sheepish expression when Bella gave him a hug.

Offline Diablo

« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2018, 06:05:50 PM »
My only happy memory of Roy Keane is his sheepish expression when Bella gave him a hug.

Hahaha! No wonder drinks on the job.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal