collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by mrfuse
[Today at 09:22:51 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by VillaTim
[Today at 09:22:28 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by olaftab
[Today at 09:21:34 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Forge10
[Today at 09:21:31 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Dogtanian
[Today at 09:21:26 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Toronto Villa
[Today at 09:21:25 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Villa in Denmark
[Today at 09:20:51 PM]

Re: 150 celebrations by AV84
[Today at 09:20:51 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Aston Villa vs Birmingham City Pre-Match Thread  (Read 35718 times)

Online Bad English

• I am Perpignan Villa
  • GM : 29.03.2025
Aston Villa vs Birmingham City Pre-Match Thread
« on: February 06, 2018, 07:50:40 AM »
Sunday 11/02/2018. 12.00 Villa Park.

We are going to get that seventh win. It's all in the mind.
2-0 to the mighty, not bad at all Villa.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 11:20:32 AM by Bad English »

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
Re: Aston Villa vs Birmingham City Pre-Match Thread
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 08:46:25 AM »
I fucking hate these games. Hopefully we can win and increase the chances of us being two divisions away from the ****** next season. I'd be quite happy never to have to play them again (if we win).

Online Holte L2

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 08:49:22 AM »
I fucking hate these games. Hopefully we can win and increase the chances of us being two divisions away from the c***s next season. I'd be quite happy never to have to play them again (if we win).

Same.  How anyone can enjoy this fixture is beyond me.

Offline cheltenhamlion

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2018, 08:55:29 AM »
I fucking hate these games. Hopefully we can win and increase the chances of us being two divisions away from the c***s next season. I'd be quite happy never to have to play them again (if we win).

It is the bollocks from them for a week or two before every game that makes it worse. Having to play the pricks is bad enough. The constant cliched cack they feel duty bound to spout before and after? Irritating.

Online Holte L2

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2018, 09:06:40 AM »

It is the bollocks from them for a week or two before every game that makes it worse. Having to play the pricks is bad enough. The constant cliched cack they feel duty bound to spout before and after? Irritating.

They have proper little man syndrome.

Offline Axl Rose

• GM : 02.04.2022
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2018, 09:19:31 AM »
How I would love another 5-1 handed out.

Offline Tony Erdington

• Being There
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2018, 09:19:40 AM »

I was looking for the like button :)

Offline QuintonVilla

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2018, 09:36:36 AM »
*Small Heath Alliance

As ever they will claim a moral victory if we only win 1-0 as they're little old Small Heath and we've spent hundreds of millions. I would love for another 5-1 and to really put them in their place. Sooner or later they're going to jam a 1-0 win against us and we need to prepare ourselves for them to go on about it for the next 15 years and how they all jumped up in the Holte when they scored.

Early prediction, this may change as the week goes on: 3-0. Grealish to run the show.

Offline FranzBiberkopf

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2018, 09:37:36 AM »

All the sh&te they spout about "I always go in their end and never had any bother in the past". "When Stern John scored there were 40 of us jumped up in the North Stand and they never did anything". "I will drink in town beforehand and never see a Villa fan in the pubs" etc etc etc. All bullsh&t.

I'm always the same with these games - get 'em out the way and move on to the next.

Offline QuintonVilla

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2018, 09:40:40 AM »

All the sh&te they spout about "I always go in their end and never had any bother in the past". "When Stern John scored there were 40 of us jumped up in the North Stand and they never did anything". "I will drink in town beforehand and never see a Villa fan in the pubs" etc etc etc. All bullsh&t.

I'm always the same with these games - get 'em out the way and move on to the next.
You forgot the coaches. None of them would ever come to VP by coach because they're all hard as nails and we're all scared of them. It must be an optical illusion that the coach park is full everytime we play them at home.

Offline Brassneck

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2018, 10:03:08 AM »
I'd take a repeat of last season if someone offered it me now.

The games are rarely any good in terms of entertainment and there's rarely much between the 2 sides.

There isn't usually many goals scored in these games so I'd jump at a 1-0 now if offered. If I'm being greedy, I'd like Grealish to get the goal.

Offline Dr Butler

• GM : 10.08.2022
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2018, 10:15:57 AM »
I hate this fixture, so any type of win and they can then crawl back under their rocks and fester in their love for da vile....

UTV
The Doc

Online Villa Lew

• GM : 16.08.2024
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2018, 10:18:27 AM »
I'm hoping Jack will keep his cool, because they're clearly gonna target him.

Offline darren woolley

• GM : 12.12.2024
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2018, 10:29:31 AM »
I think we will win and make it seven wins for us they are a deluded club and think are bigger than us what they are is a small team in the Midlands.

Offline kippaxvilla2

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2018, 11:13:45 AM »
Another one who utterly detests these games.  We are in a no win situation whichever way it is viewed.  They lose, it is hard luck we stood up to their millions and if we lose it is 'the Birmingham power shift' has started..................again.  Followed by 'we fooooked up their promotion'

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal