collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Parking around Villa Park  (Read 1526 times)

Offline London Villan

• GM : 27.05.2019
Parking around Villa Park
« on: March 04, 2018, 08:32:28 AM »
I’m trying to find some regular parking close to Trinity Road. I drive  to the match with my dad and he is knocking on a bit and can’t walk that far anymore, so ideally it would be a very short walk. I know King edwards school has some, but does the sacred heart have reserved parking? Anywhere else?

Offline Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
Re: Parking around Villa Park
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2018, 09:45:40 AM »
How long before KO do you usually get to the ground?

Offline London Villan

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2018, 09:59:09 AM »
About 20 minutes!

Online olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2018, 10:15:18 AM »
I would suggest the Fire Station through Prestbury Rd entrance or Birchfield School  Beacon Hill entrance. Or like me any where on the street near there.

Offline London Villan

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2018, 10:41:17 AM »
We've been parking on the street for years, but it gets more difficult to find a space close by. I don't mind paying, just want to be able to guarantee a spot. Do they do parking at the fire station?

Offline Brassneck

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2018, 10:57:42 AM »
We've been parking on the street for years, but it gets more difficult to find a space close by. I don't mind paying, just want to be able to guarantee a spot. Do they do parking at the fire station?

I think the key is in the time that you arrive.

Arriving 20 minutes before KO will only give you the "left overs" as far as parking is concerned. In order to get nearer to the stadium, you will probably have to arrive an hour or so earlier.

I have a friend in a similar situation with his dad. I know they used to park on Aston Hall but 'm not sure whether you can still do so.

Offline UK Redsox

• GM : 10.02.2025
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2018, 11:42:19 AM »
Tesco on Aston Lane does parking for £4. That might be a good bet if you're arriving that close to KO

It can take a while to get out though

Offline nigel

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2018, 11:45:28 AM »

I know they used to.
I think it might be worth giving them a call, Aston Fire Station, as you may need to book in advance.

Offline Andy_Lochhead_in_the_air

• Location: Upton Park....No, Olympic Stadium....No, Aston Park...Yes that's it,Turf Moor.
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2018, 10:00:10 PM »
Going back about 12 years but when my late Mum started to find it difficult I was able to get a drop off ticket. We sat in the lower Trinity and I was able to drive into the North Stand Car Park stop for a few minutes at the disabled entrance, take her in and sit her down before I drove out to park up and then rejoin her.
There was no charge for this and I don't think there was any limits on arrival time, although we obviously arrived more than just 20 minutes before so that I could get out going against the traffic to park up and be in for kick off.
It might be worth you contacting the club if this is an option for you.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal