collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Sheff Utd 0-1 Magnificent Aston Villa Post Match Thread  (Read 22453 times)

Offline Walmley_Villa

• GM : 21.08.2017
Re: Sheff Utd 0-1 Magnificent Aston Villa Post Match Thread
« Reply #225 on: January 31, 2018, 05:44:31 PM »
Read more hate: http://www.dailyheil.co.uk/sport/football/article-5332167/Sheffield-United-0-1-Aston-Villa-Snodgrass-seals-win.html#ixzz55ltrDFQv
Follow us: @BileOnline on Twitter | DailyHeil Facebook
I've reported this to the mods. ;-)
Sorry due to an extreme masochistic tendency I go to their site to read horrific stuff like “Muslim man parks his car on single yellow line and walks away in front of horrified locals” and accidentally ventured over to sports section. I need help.
Think the last time I saw a last minute winner was when Hitzlsperger hit a screamer into the top corner at Bolton.

The OS yesterday showed a clip of Crouch's winner up at Boro from a few years back. That was also 'limbs' and 'scenes' in the away end as the kids of today say.

My mate got banned for 3 years for encroachment along with around 12 others...

Offline Lambert and Payne

• GM : Sep, 2012
« Reply #226 on: January 31, 2018, 05:48:41 PM »
Unbelievable result for us last night, that form should put some extra bums on seats. The club have opened the upper tier of the away section to Villa fans so Burton aren't bringing many, and they're expecting us to sell a few extra tickets, 34,000 would be a cracking figure for Burton home.

Next two games are vital. 6 points from them and we're cooking

UTV

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #227 on: January 31, 2018, 05:50:26 PM »
Unbelievable result for us last night, that form should put some extra bums on seats. The club have opened the upper tier of the away section to Villa fans so Burton aren't bringing many, and they're expecting us to sell a few extra tickets, 34,000 would be a cracking figure for Burton home.

UTV

Whenever we're doing well there comes a time, usually around this time of the year, that we realise we're doing well and the gates go shooting up. Last night could be that time.   

Offline JUAN PABLO

• http://www.scifimafia.net
  • GM : Aug, 2014
« Reply #228 on: January 31, 2018, 05:52:07 PM »
Extended highlights..

love the villa players celebrating after the goal

Offline Lambert and Payne

• GM : Sep, 2012
« Reply #229 on: January 31, 2018, 06:44:55 PM »

UTV

Whenever we're doing well there comes a time, usually around this time of the year, that we realise we're doing well and the gates go shooting up. Last night could be that time.   

Yep, I remember Wigan at home under MON one year being a sell out. I was thinking last week if we beat Sheff U the crowds will shoot up. Lets see the crowd for QPR if we continue this crowd!

Offline Rudy65

« Reply #230 on: January 31, 2018, 10:24:42 PM »
Anyone else jumping up and down like a kid in their living room when the winner went in? Haven't reacted like that since Young's winner in the cup at Goodison

Yep. Hugging my 22 year old son like we had won the cup. I’m easily excited

Offline Damo70

« Reply #231 on: January 31, 2018, 10:33:26 PM »
Anyone else jumping up and down like a kid in their living room when the winner went in? Haven't reacted like that since Young's winner in the cup at Goodison

Yep. Hugging my 22 year old son like we had won the cup. I’m easily excited

I was standing in the living room (I always stand/pace when watching The Villa on telly) watching it and shouted "what a fucking goal"!. I spoke to my old man on the phone this morning. He watched the game and he shouted exactly the same apparently. And he is a nose.

Online Deano's Mullet

« Reply #232 on: January 31, 2018, 10:38:56 PM »
i was in my living room and dancing around the room when we scored - got a shut up from upstairs as the missus was worried i would wake our two year old lad up. I didnt.

Offline paul richard

« Reply #233 on: February 01, 2018, 08:27:16 AM »
Just loving all the celebration anecdotes on this thread. So great to read such positivity on here. The Snod v Blades moment is an instant classic, no doubt about it.  I've watched it about 100 times already. File alongside Ash v Everton, 2008 or Hitz v Bolton, 2004.  Here in Cyprus I watched the match with my mate who's a Blades fan, so I had to temper my explosion of joy when the goal went in.  Gotta say the pandemonium in the away end was a sight to behold. After the last few yrs every single one of you there absolutely deserved that moment. UTV.

Offline Neil Hawkes

« Reply #234 on: February 02, 2018, 03:24:37 PM »
Just loving all the celebration anecdotes on this thread. So great to read such positivity on here. The Snod v Blades moment is an instant classic, no doubt about it.  I've watched it about 100 times already. File alongside Ash v Everton, 2008 or Hitz v Bolton, 2004.  Here in Cyprus I watched the match with my mate who's a Blades fan, so I had to temper my explosion of joy when the goal went in.  Gotta say the pandemonium in the away end was a sight to behold. After the last few yrs every single one of you there absolutely deserved that moment. UTV.

You're in Cyprus? Holiday or permanent?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal