collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Where do you think we will finish ?  (Read 31933 times)

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
Re: Where do you think we will finish ?
« Reply #90 on: January 22, 2018, 05:22:32 PM »
I paid £35. Can't believe it's normally £17.50?

Offline cheltenhamlion

« Reply #91 on: January 22, 2018, 06:06:38 PM »
With the squad we have, and where we sit currently, I would actually be quite pissed off if we didn't make second. Worth keeping an eye on the Wolves over the next few weeks though. For the first time they are starting to miss players and Neves will imminently clock a 3 game ban for yellow cards. If we are within 7 or 8 and second by the time they come to Villa Park (and that could be far better) they will shit a brick. My Derby supporting in laws are terrified of us getting our shit together. 

Offline FanNOTCustomer

« Reply #92 on: January 22, 2018, 06:46:05 PM »
I can entertain talk of 2nd place but there is such a queue of teams on our tail I believe at least one of them will beat us to it.
Why do you believe that?

Because it is the controversial, miserable and antagonistic position adopted by all trolls. It’s one of the first things taught at Troll Secondary School.

A "troll" because i don't believe we will finish top 2? I think you need a break from the CPU mate, especially with that post rate ! Go and tell your mummy there is a "troll" upsetting you. 

Online IFWaters

• GM : Sep, 2012
« Reply #93 on: January 22, 2018, 06:52:57 PM »
I think we will finish 2nd IF Hogan doesnt pick up another injury OR if we fail to sign an effective alternative striker to him. If he gets injured and our cover is Keinan then, nothing against the lad (but lad he is) I think we will draw too many and end up in the playoffs. I dont see Gabby as any cover either, fwiw.

Everywhere else I think we have good cover but thats our one squad weakness. Caused of course by the total waster currently down under.

Offline Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #94 on: January 22, 2018, 07:33:31 PM »
I can entertain talk of 2nd place but there is such a queue of teams on our tail I believe at least one of them will beat us to it.
Why do you believe that?

Because it is the controversial, miserable and antagonistic position adopted by all trolls. It’s one of the first things taught at Troll Secondary School.

A "troll" because i don't believe we will finish top 2? I think you need a break from the CPU mate, especially with that post rate ! Go and tell your mummy there is a "troll" upsetting you. 

LOL ok. There's loads on here who have posted more than I have. It's indicative of nothing at all. And when's the last time you posted anything remotely positive? You even found fault in our 5-0 win vs Bristol City.

Offline mr underhill

« Reply #95 on: January 22, 2018, 08:01:41 PM »
after the unremitting shite of the past seven years or so, anyone finding fault in our 5-0 victory over Bristol City can't possibly be a Villa fan. And you can colour that anyway you like.

Online LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #96 on: January 22, 2018, 08:21:24 PM »
after the unremitting shite of the past seven years or so, anyone finding fault in our 5-0 victory over Bristol City can't possibly be a Villa fan. And you can colour that anyway you like.

You can Color Me Badd.

Offline four fornicholl

« Reply #97 on: January 22, 2018, 08:33:44 PM »
Champions.

Online rob_bridge

« Reply #98 on: January 22, 2018, 10:22:23 PM »
Why do you believe that?

LOL ok. There's loads on here who have posted more than I have. It's indicative of nothing at all. And when's the last time you posted anything remotely positive? You even found fault in our 5-0 win vs Bristol City.

Bloody Hell thought this one had gone back to the Tilton

Offline Nastylee

« Reply #99 on: January 22, 2018, 10:31:51 PM »
I think our current form is up there. Fulham and Boro need to go at 2.5 points a game to get to what we're talking about as a probable target. That's some going! Amazing that some think that's possible yet despite a decent gap we're only going to make the play offs. Second is there for the taking especially with a couple of notable additions. It's in our grasp.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #100 on: January 22, 2018, 10:36:40 PM »

You can Color Me Badd.

Cheers for that, can't get "I Wanna Sex You Up" out of my mind now.

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #101 on: January 23, 2018, 08:18:49 AM »
Here's a bit of early morning amusement for you. If you extrapolate the points accumulated for the top 7 from the last 5 games, then we go up as champions and Fulham finish second.

The Wolves staying down would be hilarious, although unlikely.

Online Villan For Life

• GM : 07.08.2024
« Reply #102 on: January 23, 2018, 08:29:34 AM »
Here's a bit of early morning amusement for you. If you extrapolate the points accumulated for the top 7 from the last 5 games, then we go up as champions and Fulham finish second.

The Wolves staying down would be hilarious, although unlikely.

You have far too much time on your hands! Have you thought of taking up a hobby?

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #103 on: January 23, 2018, 08:59:46 AM »
I'm at Center Parcs and there is only one shower. Plus, I'm not the author of those stats. They're the product of a bit of Dingle fear.

Online Villan For Life

• GM : 07.08.2024
« Reply #104 on: January 23, 2018, 09:01:27 AM »
I'm at Center Parcs and there is only one shower. Plus, I'm not the author of those stats. They're the product of a bit of Dingle fear.

Ah I love Center Parcs, which one are you at?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal