collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Villa v Blues  (Read 5723 times)

Offline john e

• GM : 28.06.2024
Villa v Blues
« on: January 20, 2018, 07:48:23 PM »
I have two adult spares for this game upper trinity in the middle towards the back ( 7 rows down i think)  face value £30

I got them for family members and then found out Two of them (daughter and her boyfriend) are on holiday

I know it’s not a sell out yet but probably will be so let me know if you want them,
goes without saying Villa fans only obviously

Online olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
Re: Villa v Blues
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2018, 07:57:26 PM »
John get them to cancel their holiday. Do they not understand what’s important?

Offline saunders_heroes

• GM : 25.02.2025
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2018, 01:34:42 PM »
Sold out.

Offline john e

• GM : 28.06.2024
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2018, 09:33:49 AM »
my spares have now been sold

Offline saunders_heroes

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2018, 05:33:19 PM »
There’s a ticket for sale in the Holte on Seatwave for £145 (face value £30?) plus a booking fee of £27.99. Honestly what a f#ckin disgrace these ticket agencies are. Why don’t they just ban them and be done with it?

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2018, 05:48:27 PM »
There’s a ticket for sale in the Holte on Seatwave for £145 (face value £30?) plus a booking fee of £27.99. Honestly what a f#ckin disgrace these ticket agencies are. Why don’t they just ban them and be done with it?

Because Seatwave are Villas "official ticket partners" or something like that. They pay us to sell them.

Offline saunders_heroes

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2018, 06:06:28 PM »

Because Seatwave are Villas "official ticket partners" or something like that. They pay us to sell them.

I know that but they’re nothing but glorified ticket touts in my opinion. How can they justify a “booking fee” of £28? It just doesn’t sit right with me.

Online Pete3206

• GM : PCM
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2018, 09:07:32 PM »
There's currently 61 tickets available in the Upper Holte. Returns?

Offline villalion

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2018, 09:33:45 PM »
There's currently 61 tickets available in the Upper Holte. Returns?
blose fans who can't make it because they have a shift on down the jag.

Offline pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2018, 10:41:45 PM »

I know that but they’re nothing but glorified ticket touts in my opinion. How can they justify a “booking fee” of £28? It just doesn’t sit right with me.

I agree.

We shouldn't be partnering with these people.

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2018, 10:46:25 PM »

I agree.

I agree that the mark up is disgraceful but I can't really condemn them because I regularly use Seatwave.

Offline Damo70

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2018, 10:49:33 PM »

I agree.

I agree that the mark up is disgraceful but I can't really condemn them because I regularly use Seatwave.

Is Seatwave a new name for what used to be called the Mexican wave?

Online Chico Hamilton III

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2018, 08:41:00 AM »

I agree.

Didn't Seatwave sing Boogie Nights?

Offline JD

• Stay Free
  • GM : 19.01.2025
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2018, 06:49:00 AM »

I agree.

Didn't Seatwave sing Boogie Nights?

Chico, that's as bad as Jon Croft's jokes on the joke thread :)

Offline JJ-AV

• GM : 26.07.2022
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2018, 07:42:05 AM »
I'm after a spare if anyone has one? Two if possible. If they're about John then I will take them please

Didn't get a season ticket as had to work weekends during the first six months of the season - delayed on getting a half season ticket as my seat had gone and I didn't want to sit on my own and now potentially missing this.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal