collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: QPR v Aston Villa - Match Thread  (Read 10598 times)

Offline CT

• http://astonvilla.blogfootball.com/CT
  • GM : 11.02.2024
Re: QPR v Aston Villa - Match Thread
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2017, 02:35:11 PM »
Chris Samba? A man with less ability than Stephen Hawking without his wheelchair is playing? I’d much rather Elphick play, and he’s really crap.
I'd play Hutton at CB instead of Samba ....

Yes. Perfectly feasible suggestion. And a million times better than Samba. Didn’t Samba play for them but wasn’t deemed good enough?

No, they sold him for £12m. I'd still pick Samba with Hawking's terrible condition over Elphick, he's pound for pound the least talented player I've ever seen pull on our shirt.

You are Paul Elliot and I claim my prize.

Offline Axl Rose

• GM : 02.04.2022
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2017, 02:38:59 PM »
Where's Bree? He was excellent for Barnsley. Is he injured?

Our central two might get outmuscled by their central 3, but Onomah might drop back. I hope Davis doesn't get isolated.

Come on Villa!

Offline LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2017, 02:39:47 PM »
Chris Samba? A man with less ability than Stephen Hawking without his wheelchair is playing? I’d much rather Elphick play, and he’s really crap.

Yes. Perfectly feasible suggestion. And a million times better than Samba. Didn’t Samba play for them but wasn’t deemed good enough?

No, they sold him for £12m. I'd still pick Samba with Hawking's terrible condition over Elphick, he's pound for pound the least talented player I've ever seen pull on our shirt.

LOL. Who was the other shit Luton one again? The fella with the headband? I'll be him instead.

Offline ez

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2017, 02:40:02 PM »
Need to bounce back today.

Offline ChicagoLion

• Literally
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2017, 02:42:22 PM »

LOL. Who was the other shit Luton one again? The fella with the headband? I'll be him instead.
Foster?

Offline Can Gana Be Bettered!?!?

« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2017, 02:43:01 PM »

I almost agree with you. I’d just put Samba ahead of Elphick (as in the worst player stakes).
« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 02:45:03 PM by Can Gana Be Bettered!?!? »

Offline LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2017, 02:46:08 PM »

Foster?

That's the one.

Offline oldtimernow

• GM : 18.09.2024
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2017, 02:49:01 PM »
Problem with AVTV again, despite having had my subs taken on 15th I get the message you need a sub. to listen to this stream.

I am fed up with this happening again and again.

Offline Can Gana Be Bettered!?!?

« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2017, 02:49:44 PM »
Bloody hell, Samba has gone for some money in his time. £12mill to QPR, help relegate them in 6 months, then sold for £12mill. Reported £100,000 a week whilst he was there - blimey - not a bad wage!!!

Offline WarszaVillan

• GM : 06.10.2023
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2017, 02:58:40 PM »
Problem with AVTV again, despite having had my subs taken on 15th I get the message you need a sub. to listen to this stream.

I am fed up with this happening again and again.

Same here

Offline HK Villan

« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2017, 03:00:11 PM »
AVTV... A-fucking-gain.  Excuse my French but why is this such a useless service?  Unable to connect to server?

Offline oldtimernow

• GM : 18.09.2024
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2017, 03:07:26 PM »
I've told them if they can't sort it I'm cancelling my subscription and want a full refund

Online Bad English

• I am Perpignan Villa
  • GM : 29.03.2025
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2017, 03:08:00 PM »
Come on you fuckers!

Online Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2017, 03:15:49 PM »

I almost agree with you. I’d just put Samba ahead of Elphick (as in the worst player stakes).

Birkir aswell. Shocking.

Offline CJ

• GM : 12.07.2017
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2017, 03:17:42 PM »
Shit. 1-0 QPR

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal