collapse

Please donate to help keep this site going.

* The Fanzine

Heroes & Villains Fanzine

Get your fix of all things Claret & Blue by subscribing to the online version!

Author Topic: The All-New Patronise The Plucky Little Neighbours Thread.  (Read 194046 times)

Online ciggiesnbeer

• coach
  • Location: Mass hysteria for Aston Villa. Some team from the mountains in Russia
  • GM : 29.04.2016
Re: The All-New Patronise The Plucky Little Neighbours Thread.
« Reply #1965 on: November 20, 2017, 07:23:30 PM »
A bit harsh. He got far closer to the title than any other Liverpool manager this century, did excellently at Swansea to get the Liverpool job in the first place and, while I agree that winning the league with Celtic is no great achievement, you can't underestimate winning a treble and going nearly seventy unbeaten.

He's still about as far as you can get from Pulis though so would be a risky appointment.

Yeah, I have always been a Brendan Rodgers fan. He just wants to have his teams play good football. I would love to have him here. I would be a bit pissed off if West Brom got him.

Good manager.

Offline Richard E

• coach
  • GM : 06.02.2017
« Reply #1966 on: November 20, 2017, 07:47:33 PM »
The most pleasing aspect of this is the prospect of never having to hear Pulis massacre the pronunciation of the word ‘hard’ ever again.

Offline ADVILLAFAN

• coach
  • GM : 19.01.2017
« Reply #1967 on: November 20, 2017, 09:39:39 PM »
Now that he’s no longer managing West Brom, does this mean that Pulis will stop banging on about us every 2 seconds?

Offline Dave P

• player manager
  • GM : 29.06.2016
« Reply #1968 on: November 20, 2017, 09:46:03 PM »
Now that he’s no longer managing West Brom, does this mean that Pulis will stop banging on about us every 2 seconds?

No, he’ll still do that, but it’ll be to his wife and not in pre/post game interviews.