collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Birmingham City vs Aston Villa pre match thread  (Read 38098 times)

Offline thick_mike

• GM : 26.02.2025
Re: Birmingham City vs Aston Villa pre match thread
« Reply #345 on: October 29, 2017, 11:00:32 AM »
Albion is the big derby for me (coming from Smethwick).

I took my mate (Albion fan) to a Blues vs Albion game in the 90s as he was in a wheelchair after a knee operation. Both sets of fans were singing about how they hated villa more than the other throughout the game. Ridiculous.

Offline villabear

« Reply #346 on: October 29, 2017, 11:01:58 AM »
Pic via twitter. Apparently the happy clappers their handing out are claret and blue!

Offline SoccerHQ

• GM : 19.06.2021
« Reply #347 on: October 29, 2017, 11:02:55 AM »
Teams is as expected.

Jedinak on the bench.

Offline Axl Rose

• GM : 02.04.2022
« Reply #348 on: October 29, 2017, 11:05:10 AM »

For your viewing pleasure... 🤣

Haha. Thank you.

Offline thick_mike

• GM : 26.02.2025
« Reply #349 on: October 29, 2017, 11:05:43 AM »
Pic via twitter. Apparently the happy clappers their handing out are claret and blue!

Maybe they are half and half clappers?

Offline boutrosboutrosgnarly

« Reply #350 on: October 29, 2017, 11:09:00 AM »
He's spent over 3 and a half hours logged onto a Villa forum. Lived up to pretty much every stereotype. And proved this correct.

They live and breathe Aston Villa as much as we do, because without us every single one of them knows they're nothing. We are everything to them.

Straight on the defensive, that's O.K.  You don't have to answer the question, it's fine.
You'd better hurry up pal with the traffic from Solihull to the shitdump you may miss kick off.Or are you going to be dragging your sovereign ring clad neanderthal knuckles around Touchwoood with your fellow bollock chain wearing cretins

Offline The Edge

• GM : PCM
« Reply #351 on: October 29, 2017, 11:14:22 AM »
There's a new dictionary definition of 'obsesssion' - "Joining another club's forum and posting at 5.30am".
I came on here because my cousins and uncles on the dark side won't answer their phones. I know they must be worried, when I don't hear a dickie bird from them.
They're probably having a lie in. It's not Christmas day for them.
The black sheep of the family have been as quiet as church mice, since Friday. The silence is deafening.

I woke up feeling fresh and looking forward to the day ahead. Hand on heart, how many of you lot can say the same?
The obsession is strong with this one.

Online Stu

• GM : 09.04.2021
« Reply #352 on: October 29, 2017, 11:15:21 AM »
He's spent over 3 and a half hours logged onto a Villa forum. Lived up to pretty much every stereotype. And proved this correct.

They live and breathe Aston Villa as much as we do, because without us every single one of them knows they're nothing. We are everything to them.

Straight on the defensive, that's O.K.  You don't have to answer the question, it's fine.
You'd better hurry up pal with the traffic from Solihull to the shitdump you may miss kick off.Or are you going to be dragging your sovereign ring clad neanderthal knuckles around Touchwoood with your fellow bollock chain wearing cretins

I bet there's loads of them giving it large in the Mason's right now. God forbid they go to a match 6 miles down the road. They don't change.

Online aj2k77

« Reply #353 on: October 29, 2017, 11:18:06 AM »
Awake at 5.30am, to try to contact Villa fans, by whatever means possible, you really couldn't make it up. Borderline maniacal, shame their love for their club isn't as strong as they might be able to get a decent crowd from time to time.

They're only there to see the Villa again.

Offline Axl Rose

• GM : 02.04.2022
« Reply #354 on: October 29, 2017, 11:20:49 AM »
There's a new dictionary definition of 'obsesssion' - "Joining another club's forum and posting at 5.30am".
I came on here because my cousins and uncles on the dark side won't answer their phones. I know they must be worried, when I don't hear a dickie bird from them.
They're probably having a lie in. It's not Christmas day for them.
The black sheep of the family have been as quiet as church mice, since Friday. The silence is deafening.

I woke up feeling fresh and looking forward to the day ahead. Hand on heart, how many of you lot can say the same?

It's a bit difficult to look forward to a game against Birmingham. I feel ok, but by kick off, I'll feel a bit nervous, slightly more than other games. Here's why;

The sheer hatred from their fans, the thought of the horrific aggressive gloating if they win, the searching for the smallest of reasons to suggest they're better, the awful things their fans write about us and our club...I could go on and on. I find it all depressing and ridiculous. And to top it off, in a place where I enjoy interacting with fellow Villa fans, a Birmingham fan has decided to register and post. I'd never do such a thing on a Birmingham fan site.

The mind boggles.

Enjoy your day Happy Abode. You've ruined mine, temporarily.

Now on to the match. I hope we win of course.

Offline somec

• GM : 01.08.2020
« Reply #355 on: October 29, 2017, 11:31:00 AM »
This is marvellous. Your typical Nose on SHA...  ;D

Villa

Absolutely disgusting aren't they.

Go and try to have a conversation with a villa fan that includes complimenting a blues player. It won't happen, its beyond their ability.

Go and try to have a conversation that talks about the successful clubs of England and see if they can refrain from mentioning themselves or talking about their history.

Go and try and take the piss out of them for their misfortune and see if they have a laugh about it, see if they self deprecate. It won't happen, it's beyond their ability.

They are a pathetic football club who were relevant when Queen Victoria had an itchy fanny, since then they've finished 6th a couple of times and won a cup from a scuffed shin. Nice one, well done, but glory doesn't wash off the arrogance, the lack of self awareness, the completely disgusting attitude that these cretins have.

You'll never seen me call villa fans inbred, because that's base and we're better than that. A villa fan is more than 12 fingered simpleton like some fans suggest.

A villa fan is the sort of bloke who's wife has an affair, it's the sort of bloke who does buy to let and rips off the innocents, a villa fan is someone who complains about the temperature in a restaurant, he's the sort of bloke who parks over two spaces to protect his Audi. A villa fan cheats at golf. A villa fan watched his wife get fecked by a bull.

A villa fan is a fanny. Someone who can't handle a proper life. Someone who can't handle a bit of character.

Thank feck we're better than that eh. Thank feck we're above that.

Our team is shit at football but I wouldn't swap them for the world. Neither the memories or the future. None of it.

SHIT ON THE VILLA

SHIT ON THE VILLA TONIGHT

SHIT ON THE VILLA

SHIT ON THE VILLA TONIGHT

EVERYBODY SHIT ON THE VILLA

BECAUSE THEY'RE A LOAD OF SHITE

Blues

They really haven't got a clue have they?

Online aj2k77

« Reply #356 on: October 29, 2017, 11:33:24 AM »
I wonder how many lines have been scribbled by noses about the Villa over the years?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal