collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Birmingham City vs Aston Villa pre match thread  (Read 38086 times)

Offline Happy Abode

Re: Birmingham City vs Aston Villa pre match thread
« Reply #330 on: October 29, 2017, 10:19:29 AM »
There's a new dictionary definition of 'obsesssion' - "Joining another club's forum and posting at 5.30am".
I came on here because my cousins and uncles on the dark side won't answer their phones. I know they must be worried, when I don't hear a dickie bird from them.
They're probably having a lie in. It's not Christmas day for them.
The black sheep of the family have been as quiet as church mice, since Friday. The silence is deafening.

I woke up feeling fresh and looking forward to the day ahead. Hand on heart, how many of you lot can say the same?

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #331 on: October 29, 2017, 10:21:05 AM »
He's spent over 3 and a half hours logged on to a Villa forum. Lived up to pretty much every stereotype. And proved this correct.

They live and breathe Aston Villa as much as we do, because without us every single one of them knows they're nothing. We are everything to them.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 10:28:12 AM by PeterWithesShin »

Online Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #332 on: October 29, 2017, 10:22:56 AM »
There's a new dictionary definition of 'obsesssion' - "Joining another club's forum and posting at 5.30am".
I came on here because my cousins and uncles on the dark side won't answer their phones. I know they must be worried, when I don't hear a dickie bird from them.
They're probably having a lie in. It's not Christmas day for them.
The black sheep of the family have been as quiet as church mice, since Friday. The silence is deafening.

I woke up feeling fresh and looking forward to the day ahead. Hand on heart, how many of you lot can say the same?

That fact that you've taken the trouble to log onto a Villa forum says all you need to know. The obsession is still strong and it's hilarious.

Offline Gregorys Boy

« Reply #333 on: October 29, 2017, 10:24:01 AM »
1-2 win for the Villa.  Snodgrass and Chester to score.  That will do me.

Offline OzVilla

• GM : 16.08.2023
« Reply #334 on: October 29, 2017, 10:28:12 AM »
My head says a dull 1-1 same as last year. They'll raise their game as always and that'll mean Bruce will go in to his shell.

My heart says please lets bury these tinpot wankers today.

Offline wittonwarrior

« Reply #335 on: October 29, 2017, 10:29:23 AM »
0-6 the villa and the kip roof to fall down

Offline Happy Abode

« Reply #336 on: October 29, 2017, 10:31:37 AM »
He's spent over 3 and a half hours logged onto a Villa forum. Lived up to pretty much every stereotype. And proved this correct.

They live and breathe Aston Villa as much as we do, because without us every single one of them knows they're nothing. We are everything to them.

Straight on the defensive, that's O.K.  You don't have to answer the question, it's fine. 

Online Clampy

« Reply #337 on: October 29, 2017, 10:32:17 AM »
He's spent over 3 and a half hours logged onto a Villa forum. Lived up to pretty much every stereotype. And proved this correct.

Straight on the defensive, that's O.K.  You don't have to answer the question, it's fine. 

Post no 11 on a Villa Forum. Obsessed.

Offline OzVilla

• GM : 16.08.2023
« Reply #338 on: October 29, 2017, 10:32:40 AM »
0-6 the villa and the kip roof to fall down

A better scenario is 0-3 Villa with the 3rd in the 89th minute. The Sty dwellers invade the pitch causing the Ref to take off the players and abandoned the match. Villa awarded the game and Blose given a 10 point deduction.

And the kop roof falls down.

Online Clampy

« Reply #339 on: October 29, 2017, 10:33:15 AM »

He's right though. You hate us more than you love yourselves. That fact that you're on here proves it really. You're just too dim too see it.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #340 on: October 29, 2017, 10:34:23 AM »
I'm fairly indifferent, Albion is the big derby for a lot of us. And that kills you.

It's not defensive pointing out that you are obsessed with Villa and have been logged on here for 3 hours and 50 mins, it's factual.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 10:36:33 AM by PeterWithesShin »

Offline frank black

« Reply #341 on: October 29, 2017, 10:39:23 AM »
Hopefully we get a win and I’m not bothered whether it’s  in style etc... just a win please.

Then Happy Commode will be a little less happy.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 10:42:43 AM by frank black »

Offline malckennedy

« Reply #342 on: October 29, 2017, 10:40:47 AM »
I have a confession. I think I'm the Villa fan that nose was talking about that cheats at golf. Sorry everyone. I don't actually play golf but did have a game of pitch and putt in Cornwall a couple of months ago. I lost 4 balls during the proceedings but only went back to pay for 3 of them as the 4th was at the last hole and, frankly, I couldn't be arsed to go back in.

Sorry if I've brought Villa fans into disrepute. I did leave a decent tip at the cafe afterwards.

Offline Chinchilla Bathhouse

• GM : 25.01.2020
« Reply #343 on: October 29, 2017, 10:53:00 AM »
I have a confession. I think I'm the Villa fan that nose was talking about that cheats at golf. Sorry everyone. I don't actually play golf but did have a game of pitch and putt in Cornwall a couple of months ago. I lost 4 balls during the proceedings but only went back to pay for 3 of them as the 4th was at the last hole and, frankly, I couldn't be arsed to go back in.

Sorry if I've brought Villa fans into disrepute. I did leave a decent tip at the cafe afterwards.

Don't beat yourself up Malc. In the spirit of sharing and solidarity I should probably own up to handling my ball during pitch and putt at the Longmynd Hotel in Church Stretton in 1989. It was in a bit of a tuft and I was worried about it ricocheting off into the car park and denting a Nissan, but nonetheless my brother didn't spot me doing it and it was blatant cheating.

So you're not alone. Maybe that Nose has hit the nail on the head after all. Maybe they know us better than we think. The shame.

Offline clash city rocker

« Reply #344 on: October 29, 2017, 10:53:36 AM »
Just hope Bruce approaches this game with a positive attitude. If he gets us to retreat into our she'll at anytime then we can write the game off.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal