collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Birmingham City vs Aston Villa pre match thread  (Read 38318 times)

Offline saunders_heroes

• GM : 25.02.2025
Re: Birmingham City vs Aston Villa pre match thread
« Reply #315 on: October 29, 2017, 09:53:49 AM »
This is marvellous. Your typical Nose on SHA...  ;D

Villa

Absolutely disgusting aren't they.

Go and try to have a conversation with a villa fan that includes complimenting a blues player. It won't happen, its beyond their ability.

Go and try to have a conversation that talks about the successful clubs of England and see if they can refrain from mentioning themselves or talking about their history.

Go and try and take the piss out of them for their misfortune and see if they have a laugh about it, see if they self deprecate. It won't happen, it's beyond their ability.

They are a pathetic football club who were relevant when Queen Victoria had an itchy fanny, since then they've finished 6th a couple of times and won a cup from a scuffed shin. Nice one, well done, but glory doesn't wash off the arrogance, the lack of self awareness, the completely disgusting attitude that these cretins have.

You'll never seen me call villa fans inbred, because that's base and we're better than that. A villa fan is more than 12 fingered simpleton like some fans suggest.

A villa fan is the sort of bloke who's wife has an affair, it's the sort of bloke who does buy to let and rips off the innocents, a villa fan is someone who complains about the temperature in a restaurant, he's the sort of bloke who parks over two spaces to protect his Audi. A villa fan cheats at golf. A villa fan watched his wife get fecked by a bull.

A villa fan is a fanny. Someone who can't handle a proper life. Someone who can't handle a bit of character.

Thank feck we're better than that eh. Thank feck we're above that.

Our team is shit at football but I wouldn't swap them for the world. Neither the memories or the future. None of it.

SHIT ON THE VILLA

SHIT ON THE VILLA TONIGHT

SHIT ON THE VILLA

EVERYBODY SHIT ON THE VILLA

BECAUSE THEY'RE A LOAD OF SHITE

Blues

Offline QuintonVilla

« Reply #316 on: October 29, 2017, 09:55:19 AM »
He's been typing that since Monday bless him.

Offline saunders_heroes

« Reply #317 on: October 29, 2017, 09:56:34 AM »
There's a new dictionary definition of 'obsesssion' - "Joining another club's forum and posting at 5.30am".
I came on here because my cousins and uncles on the dark side won't answer their phones. I know they must be worried, when I don't hear a dickie bird from them.

I don’t think there’s anyone that would answer their phone to a pissed up moron at 5.30am.

Offline The Edge

• GM : PCM
« Reply #318 on: October 29, 2017, 09:58:04 AM »
There's a new dictionary definition of 'obsesssion' - "Joining another club's forum and posting at 5.30am".
I came on here because my cousins and uncles on the dark side won't answer their phones. I know they must be worried, when I don't hear a dickie bird from them.
They're probably having a lie in. It's not Christmas day for them.

Offline OzVilla

• GM : 16.08.2023
« Reply #319 on: October 29, 2017, 10:01:41 AM »

In fairness they probably just saw it was you. You couldn't really blame them.

Offline saunders_heroes

« Reply #320 on: October 29, 2017, 10:01:46 AM »
2hrs before kick off and they still haven’t sold out their huge 23,500 home tickets.
They must have around 12k season ticket holders which leaves around 10 or 11k tickets to be sold for their biggest game of the season, yet they can’t manage it.
And they claim, “This City is Blue” don’t they? :)

Offline auntiesledd

« Reply #321 on: October 29, 2017, 10:02:36 AM »

A likely story.

Has it never occurred to you that the reason they don't want to speak is because they concluded - many moons ago -  that you're a sad, deluded, knob?

Offline Richard E

• This also will pass.
  • GM : 28.02.2019
« Reply #322 on: October 29, 2017, 10:04:33 AM »

Villa

Go and try to have a conversation with a villa fan that includes complimenting a blues player. It won't happen, its beyond their ability.

Go and try to have a conversation that talks about the successful clubs of England and see if they can refrain from mentioning themselves or talking about their history.

Go and try and take the piss out of them for their misfortune and see if they have a laugh about it, see if they self deprecate. It won't happen, it's beyond their ability.

They are a pathetic football club who were relevant when Queen Victoria had an itchy fanny, since then they've finished 6th a couple of times and won a cup from a scuffed shin. Nice one, well done, but glory doesn't wash off the arrogance, the lack of self awareness, the completely disgusting attitude that these cretins have.

You'll never seen me call villa fans inbred, because that's base and we're better than that. A villa fan is more than 12 fingered simpleton like some fans suggest.

A villa fan is the sort of bloke who's wife has an affair, it's the sort of bloke who does buy to let and rips off the innocents, a villa fan is someone who complains about the temperature in a restaurant, he's the sort of bloke who parks over two spaces to protect his Audi. A villa fan cheats at golf. A villa fan watched his wife get fecked by a bull.

A villa fan is a fanny. Someone who can't handle a proper life. Someone who can't handle a bit of character.

Our team is shit at football but I wouldn't swap them for the world. Neither the memories or the future. None of it.

SHIT ON THE VILLA

SHIT ON THE VILLA

Blues

There is one solitary accurate comment snuck in there -'Our team is shit at football.'

Offline dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #323 on: October 29, 2017, 10:05:33 AM »
2hrs before kick off and they still haven’t sold out their huge 23,500 home tickets.
They must have around 12k season ticket holders which leaves around 10 or 11k tickets to be sold for their biggest game of the season, yet they can’t manage it.
And they claim, “This City is Blue” don’t they? :)

And you could probably name at least a dozen pubs that will be full of them watching the match.

Offline Axl Rose

• GM : 02.04.2022
« Reply #324 on: October 29, 2017, 10:10:11 AM »

Villa

SHIT ON THE VILLA

SHIT ON THE VILLA

Blues

There is one solitary accurate comment snuck in there -'Our team is shit at football.'

I like his name: 'Blues'.

Offline TheMalandro

• GM : 06.03.2016
« Reply #325 on: October 29, 2017, 10:11:16 AM »

What about your sister, is she looking after the kids today?

Offline Axl Rose

• GM : 02.04.2022
« Reply #326 on: October 29, 2017, 10:11:34 AM »
A Villa fan cheats at golf. Superb

Offline Abbeyfealeavfc

• GM : 23.03.2023
« Reply #327 on: October 29, 2017, 10:15:58 AM »
HA's uncles, your nephew's a tw-t!!
I'm surprised you called yourself happy abode and not happy clapper!
It's embarrassing that your club doesn't trust it's own support to create an atmosphere on derby day!
sotc!
UTV, VTID

Offline curlytailavfc

• www.friendsofakitas.co.uk
  • GM : 26.02.2019
« Reply #328 on: October 29, 2017, 10:18:14 AM »
50% of the thick nose nobs will an hour early for the game

Offline auntiesledd

« Reply #329 on: October 29, 2017, 10:18:42 AM »
A Villa fan cheats at golf. Superb

It's no doubt based on the assumption that Villa-supporting golfers don't hold their clubs at "the knobbly end"; and drive golf buggies with "them strange-shaped (i.e. round) wheels".  ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal