collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Barnsley Away  (Read 9432 times)

Offline QuintonVilla

Re: Barnsley Away
« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2017, 11:29:00 AM »
3207 sold. Tickets available on the day.

Offline Dominic22

« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2017, 08:31:11 AM »
If anyone is still looking I have 2 tickets spare as a couple of our lot are at a wedding.

They are concession so Under 22, theses are in the away scheme section so usually the best away seats available.
I am going so we can meet at the ground to collect. They were £22 each but as so late £25 for the 2 tickets.

Send me a message and I will PM or text my number over

Offline wittonwarrior

« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2017, 10:43:05 AM »
Yorkshire bound via staylebridge the birth place of Geoff hurst, Huddersfield an the George founding of rugby league, Wakefield and wakey Mike and then onto Mecca Barnsley

Offline Comrade Blitz

• GM : 25.05.2019
« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2017, 11:54:04 AM »
Did the supporters who went onto the pitch after Davis' goal get thrown out? (Not judging - just curious).

Also, what a mad tumble there was when everyone was trying to climb over the front rows and barriers after that goal - hope no one was injured!

Offline Damo70

« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2017, 11:59:26 AM »
Did the supporters who went onto the pitch after Davis' goal get thrown out? (Not judging - just curious).

Also, what a mad tumble there was when everyone was trying to climb over the front rows and barriers after that goal - hope no one was injured!

I think a few might have fainted with shock when the third goal went in.

Offline QuintonVilla

« Reply #50 on: September 17, 2017, 12:14:12 PM »
Brilliant celebrations for the 3rd goal, same at Bristol City aswell. That's what it's all about.

Online Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #51 on: September 18, 2017, 06:22:15 PM »
Brilliant celebrations for the 3rd goal, same at Bristol City aswell. That's what it's all about.

I thought pissed up kids throwing themselves on top of one another and kicking down hoardings because we scored against Barnsley was a tad over the top.

Offline QuintonVilla

« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2017, 06:29:07 PM »

I thought pissed up kids throwing themselves on top of one another and kicking down hoardings because we scored against Barnsley was a tad over the top.
I'd rather that than just stand there clapping like a Fulham or Reading.

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2017, 10:56:16 PM »
I'm sick to the back teeth of watching away fans celebrate like that at Villa Park.

Online Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #54 on: September 19, 2017, 08:46:04 AM »

Don't get me wrong, the atmosphere was great on Saturday but for me, when you get kids running down the front then just piling on top of one another, it feels a bit forced.

The best celebration I've ever been in was after Lowton's goal at Stoke. The goal was so good and so unexpected. That was  proper celebration.

Offline QuintonVilla

« Reply #55 on: September 19, 2017, 11:56:38 AM »

Don't get me wrong, the atmosphere was great on Saturday but for me, when you get kids running down the front then just piling on top of one another, it feels a bit forced.

The best celebration I've ever been in was after Lowton's goal at Stoke. The goal was so good and so unexpected. That was  proper celebration.
That was a good 'un. Apart from the obvious Gabby ones at The Sty then another couple that stick out for me are Gabby at West Ham with a late winner and Young at Everton. Ended up about 4 rows away for both and had bruises for weeks.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal