collapse

Please donate to help keep this site going.

* The Fanzine

Heroes & Villains Fanzine

Get your fix of all things Claret & Blue by subscribing to the online version!

Author Topic: Funniest thing  (Read 1325 times)

Offline VillaAlways

• coach
  • GM : 23.10.2016
Re: Funniest thing
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2017, 08:24:48 AM »
I have a mate who is a chelsea fan and i traveled with him to watch chelsea-stuttgart in stockholm 1999, and we was drinking with around 500 other chelsea fans outside a pub when two hot blondes with big boobs turn up on a  balcony right above us, one chelses fan start's chanting "get yout tits out for the lads" and evrybody joins in, and then "do you take it up the arse" the two girls both goes red,start's laughing and goes back inside.
You opened the thread asking people to recount the funniest thing that they've heard at a football match only to recount a really unfunny, offensive story about something that happened in a pub.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 08:26:24 AM by VillaAlways »

Offline taylorsworkrate

• international
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2017, 08:30:25 AM »
Everyone needs to lighten up.

Attempted rape is hilarious

Offline Chris Jameson

• prolific poster
  • DIY guru
  • GM : May, 2014
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2017, 04:15:33 PM »

I have a mate who is a chelsea fan and i traveled with him to watch chelsea-stuttgart in stockholm 1999, and we was drinking with around 500 other chelsea fans outside a pub when two hot blondes with big boobs turn up on a  balcony right above us, one chelses fan start's chanting "get yout tits out for the lads" and evrybody joins in, and then "do you take it up the arse" the two girls both goes red,start's laughing and goes back inside.

Bloody hell, really?

Yea, one very drunk chelsea fan even tried to climb up to their balcony.

Bloody hell, really?

You are a real comedian you, 19000 posts? how about you go outside and talk with some girls instead you sad little gimp.

Bloody hell, really?

Offline Chris Jameson

• prolific poster
  • DIY guru
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2017, 04:18:19 PM »

You are a real comedian you, 19000 posts? how about you go outside and talk with some girls instead you sad little gimp.

"Girls"! I am capable of talking to females without objectifying them. Yes, I read the Guardian. #ladzbantz

Online Richard E

• coach
  • GM : 06.02.2017
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2017, 04:22:38 PM »

"Girls"! I am capable of talking to females without objectifying them. Yes, I read the Guardian. #ladzbantz

You also have 2 kids, so I presuming that you have "been" with a lady at least twice!

Offline Chris Jameson

• prolific poster
  • DIY guru
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2017, 04:25:09 PM »

You also have 2 kids, so I presuming that you have "been" with a lady at least twice!

Good spot Richard. I also speak to a "girl" on a daily basis, she's my daughter. I'll ask her what she would do if a group of 500 pissed up morons started chanting such crap at her. Still, ladz and their bantz eh?