collapse

Please donate to help keep this site going.

* The Fanzine

Heroes & Villains Fanzine

Get your fix of all things Claret & Blue by subscribing to the online version!

Recent Posts

Author Topic: Keinan Davis  (Read 20940 times)

Offline frank black

• reserve
Re: Keinan Davis
« Reply #315 on: November 05, 2017, 08:22:36 AM »
Seems very good with his back to goal, but not very effective facing people up and making runs. Still plenty to develop in him. Donít think we need to worry about prem teams just yet though, unless they are buying to loan out. I am sure his agent will get him a good deal.

Offline PeterWithe

• first team
  • GM : 27.04.2016
« Reply #316 on: November 05, 2017, 08:49:01 AM »
We didnít get players to him quick enough when heíd won it, the midfield were too deep and Hogan too wide.

Offline tomd2103

• coach
« Reply #317 on: November 05, 2017, 10:02:35 AM »
Didn't have a great game yesterday, but that is going to happen with a young player.  We desperately need another option who can perform a similar role to him, so that we can rotate when needed.

Online Villa75

• youth team
« Reply #318 on: November 05, 2017, 01:06:55 PM »
For anyone who takes an active interest in the reserves, did he used to score many goals? It was he used mainly as someone who could 'hold the ball up', as he does now?

Offline pbavfckuwait

• first team
« Reply #319 on: November 06, 2017, 08:00:07 AM »
His most effective game in my eyes was against Norwich, that was a case of playing Hotlips pushed up to pick up anything he knocked down, especially outside of the box, he has not had that type of set up since. He is only 19 and I have stated elsewhere that he is not going to put on a 8 out of 10 performance every week and he still has alot to learn.
As for prem clubs, what we have to remember is that half of these twats buy players now, not to play them, but to stop their immediate opposition buying them just in case they come good.

Offline Mister E

• coach
  • GM : 21.02.2017
« Reply #320 on: November 06, 2017, 09:20:07 AM »
His most effective game in my eyes was against Norwich, that was a case of playing Hotlips pushed up to pick up anything he knocked down, especially outside of the box, he has not had that type of set up since. He is only 19 and I have stated elsewhere that he is not going to put on a 8 out of 10 performance every week and he still has alot to learn.
As for prem clubs, what we have to remember is that half of these twats buy players now, not to play them, but to stop their immediate opposition buying them just in case they come good.
And, Naaarwich may not have known much about him. Other teams have had a chance to take a look at him since.

Online Confusious says

• trialist
« Reply #321 on: November 11, 2017, 12:29:22 PM »
Heads they Win Tails we lose!  Why have we got this contract situation with Keinan I hope the club keep their eye on things regarding our young prospects in future. What a shame if we lose Keinan to Man United this summer as is on the cards. Come on Villa "BE PREPARED"

Offline john e

• player manager
  • GM : 01.08.2016
« Reply #322 on: November 11, 2017, 02:35:05 PM »
Heads they Win Tails we lose!  Why have we got this contract situation with Keinan I hope the club keep their eye on things regarding our young prospects in future. What a shame if we lose Keinan to Man United this summer as is on the cards. Come on Villa "BE PREPARED"

is it on the cards ?
my lad wants his name on the back of his shirt for Christmas I ainít doing it if heís going to Man Utd

Online Confusious says

• trialist
« Reply #323 on: November 11, 2017, 03:09:07 PM »
It saddens me to say so, just hope the club become a bit more savy in future, I know it is difficult to stand a chance of keeping our younger future stars where we are at present but I am sure the club should be able to tie them to some sort of contract rather than have them leave for peanuts or nowt
Hope I am wrong with what I have heard but unless a miracle happens it looks inevitable

Online cdbullyweefan

• prolific poster
  • I still hate Bono.
    • Every time you click this link, a child in Africa dies.
  • GM : 19.01.2017
« Reply #324 on: November 11, 2017, 03:13:51 PM »
He's going nowhere. Stop stressing.

Offline Toronto Villa

• prolific poster
  • GM : 04.05.2016
« Reply #325 on: November 11, 2017, 03:26:24 PM »
It saddens me to say so, just hope the club become a bit more savy in future, I know it is difficult to stand a chance of keeping our younger future stars where we are at present but I am sure the club should be able to tie them to some sort of contract rather than have them leave for peanuts or nowt
Hope I am wrong with what I have heard but unless a miracle happens it looks inevitable

He came out of nowhere, somewhat luckily to have an opportunity in the first team. He's been excellent in some games non existent in others. He has a lot to learn and he's a long way from the finished article. How is it inevitable that he's going to leave? He's negotiating for the best deal possible which is his right to do.

Offline darren woolley

• prolific poster
« Reply #326 on: November 11, 2017, 03:53:27 PM »

He came out of nowhere, somewhat luckily to have an opportunity in the first team. He's been excellent in some games non existent in others. He has a lot to learn and he's a long way from the finished article. How is it inevitable that he's going to leave? He's negotiating for the best deal possible which is his right to do.

I agree Toronto Villa.

Online Clampy

• prolific poster
  • GM : PCM
« Reply #327 on: November 11, 2017, 04:18:45 PM »

I don't know wether to take this post seriously or not.

Offline taylorsworkrate

• international
« Reply #328 on: November 11, 2017, 04:31:47 PM »
Davis has scored 2 goals at championship level. He has a lot of potential, but its unfathomable he would be on Manchester United's radar at this point.

Online Clampy

• prolific poster
  • GM : PCM
« Reply #329 on: November 11, 2017, 05:40:02 PM »
Davis has scored 2 goals at championship level. He has a lot of potential, but its unfathomable he would be on Manchester United's radar at this point.

I doubt it very much.