collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: I,M NOT HERE TO GLOAT BUT  (Read 12977 times)

Offline Richard E

• This also will pass.
  • GM : 28.02.2019
Re: I,M NOT HERE TO GLOAT BUT
« Reply #90 on: August 29, 2017, 07:54:11 PM »
Chester's been terrible this season.

At least us going to back 3 will suit him as he's done well in that position for Hull and Wales so should settle him down a bit.

Taylor's been a solid signing for me. No frills solid LB. Trouble is he dosen't offer much as a wing back. It dosen't matter so much for Wales as he has Bale infront of him.

Chester was in the Express and Star's Team of the Week yesterday!

Offline Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #91 on: August 29, 2017, 07:57:58 PM »
Chester's been terrible this season.

At least us going to back 3 will suit him as he's done well in that position for Hull and Wales so should settle him down a bit.

Taylor's been a solid signing for me. No frills solid LB. Trouble is he dosen't offer much as a wing back. It dosen't matter so much for Wales as he has Bale infront of him.

Chester was in the Express and Star's Team of the Week yesterday!

I thought he was terrific against Colchester. He's not quite hit the same form as last season in the league yet though.

Offline SoccerHQ

• GM : 19.06.2021
« Reply #92 on: August 29, 2017, 10:24:33 PM »
Colchester is league 2 standard though.

I'm a big fan of Chester but just think the arrival of Terry has unsettled him in a few weeks and he's really struggled in the opening games whereas last season he was very solid for the most part.

Offline Dinas_Caerdydd

« Reply #93 on: September 02, 2017, 10:29:53 PM »
just back from game thought chester was solid for us tonight . seems to have a good understanding with our captain williams . great 3 points when austria battered us first half so a very happy welsh and bluebird fan tonight . hopefully taylor will be involved against moldova tuesday . much prefer him to ben davies . the beers are going down very well tonight  ............

cymru am byth

Offline Tugby Villain

• Villa through thick and thin!!!
« Reply #94 on: September 02, 2017, 10:36:18 PM »
just back from game thought chester was solid for us tonight . seems to have a good understanding with our captain williams . great 3 points when austria battered us first half so a very happy welsh and bluebird fan tonight . hopefully taylor will be involved against moldova tuesday . much prefer him to ben davies . the beers are going down very well tonight  ............

cymru am byth

Please beat Ireland.  Please.

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #95 on: September 02, 2017, 10:46:16 PM »
Don't like O'Neill, can't stand that cheat Bale with his shit hair and woeful celebration, and abhor Serbia's tendency to veer into nationalistic hubris.

Hopefully FIFA will find a way to stop anyone qualifying from that group due to lack of bribes, or some such thing.

Offline Dinas_Caerdydd

« Reply #96 on: September 02, 2017, 11:08:20 PM »
tugby we have to beat moldova first but yes we will try

cardiff is bouncing tonight

super ben woodburn .........................

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal