collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Online tickets  (Read 19462 times)

Offline sirlordbaltimore

Re: Online tickets
« Reply #135 on: August 17, 2017, 03:50:22 PM »

anyone know what's happened to the adult/child combo deals ? i can't find them on the site

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #136 on: August 17, 2017, 05:53:46 PM »
I don't think they exist any more. The only info I could find relates to season tickets (see link below). You only seem to be able to buy adult/junior combo season season tickets in the most expensive seats. It says "N/A" everywhere else.

https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2017/02/17/season-tickets-2017-18-announced

It looks like they've reduced pricing for youngsters across the board, though, so hopefully it wouldn't work out much worse for you.

It might be worth contacting the club to check.

Online Deano's Mullet

« Reply #137 on: August 17, 2017, 10:26:20 PM »
Another day, still no tickets. WTF is going on, Villa?

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
« Reply #138 on: August 18, 2017, 10:22:04 AM »

anyone know what's happened to the adult/child combo deals ? i can't find them on the site

Not sure if this is yourself in the Twitter exchange below, but confirmation that they no longer do the combo but have reduced prices for youngsters.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AVFCSupport/status/898196159004585984

Online Deano's Mullet

« Reply #139 on: August 18, 2017, 09:11:11 PM »
The game is tomorrow, I rang up this morning, I was told they were despatched, nothing has turned up today though so I've had to print off a piece of paper with a barcode on it that I will use to enter the stadium. I hope this kind of service is just a one off.

Online Deano's Mullet

« Reply #140 on: August 19, 2017, 09:59:31 PM »
Got in today with my printed ticket, was about ten rows back from front of North Stand Upper which I swear was not where I'd bought tickets for but the view was great, the match was excellent so i'm not going to complain too much. We'll see how I get on next time I buy tickets.

Online Deano's Mullet

« Reply #141 on: August 22, 2017, 08:21:37 PM »
Brentford and Middlesbrough tickets now on sale. Just booked Brentford. As for my confusion about where my seat was vs Norwich, I only just realised when you book a ticket they've rotated the plan of the stand compared to last season on the website so where I thought I was buying a seat near the front I was actually ordering a seat further back in the middle. However I liked that seat so much I've just ordered it again!

Offline AlloLion

« Reply #142 on: September 18, 2017, 05:29:06 PM »
Won't let me buy Wolves ticket. Keep getting this message, says it doesn't know delivery address and keeps telling me I have bought a ticket already?

The quantity of tickets owned by ~+@@@, David exceeds limitations!
To resolve, click "Assign Owners" and assign some of the tickets to other owners.
Sorry, you cannot buy any more tickets to event Wolves v Aston Villa 14/10/2017 17:30.
Sales to this event are limited  to 0 tickets per event per history per item owner.

Anyone, any ideas?

Offline Holte L2

« Reply #143 on: September 20, 2017, 03:22:39 PM »
Won't let me buy Wolves ticket. Keep getting this message, says it doesn't know delivery address and keeps telling me I have bought a ticket already?

To resolve, click "Assign Owners" and assign some of the tickets to other owners.
Sorry, you cannot buy any more tickets to event Wolves v Aston Villa 14/10/2017 17:30.
Sales to this event are limited  to 0 tickets per event per history per item owner.

Anyone, any ideas?

How  many aways have you done this season? Might have something to do with that.

Offline AlloLion

« Reply #144 on: September 21, 2017, 10:51:05 PM »

Anyone, any ideas?

How  many aways have you done this season? Might have something to do with that.

Thanks for the reply Holte L2.

I am fine with the number of aways Holte L2.
Still won't let me buy, not going to ring TO,if they don't want me I will do something on  else matchdays lol

Offline lovejoy

« Reply #145 on: January 09, 2018, 07:37:26 PM »
Has anyone tried to assign a relationship on the ticket website?
I’m using my iPhone and it won’t let my assign anything other than friendship. So frustrating that the timer ran out.
Perhaps I’m being slow OR it’s not working properly.

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
« Reply #146 on: January 09, 2018, 09:53:44 PM »
I do it on Android but it's a pain in the arse on there. I always have to switch to desktop view to complete the transaction.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal