collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: The Villa-Blose-Blackburn Quandary  (Read 14339 times)

Offline robbo1874

Re: The Villa-Blose-Blackburn Quandary
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2017, 05:17:30 AM »
If we beat Blackburn and that result saves their sorry arses, then at least we've got that over them.

Offline Phil from the upper holte

« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2017, 06:23:54 AM »
Don't stoop to their level. Go out and give Blackburn a kicking and show some class.

I also know decent blosers who I feel a bit sorry for ( they do actually exist).

This is a little bit me. I hate the bastards but I have mates who'd be devastated

Offline TheMalandro

• GM : 06.03.2016
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2017, 07:14:56 AM »
We love you Rovers, we do.

Offline Villa Lew

• GM : 16.08.2024
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2017, 08:22:53 AM »
Villa to win and Blues to stay up, I want us, Blues, Albion and Wolves all in the Prem. Baggies apart West Midlands football is considered a joke by the rest of the country.

I just can't understand any Villa fan wanting us to lose a match, whatever the circumstances are.

Online ASHTONVILLA

• http://www.levitycropscience.com
  • GM : 01.08.2022
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2017, 08:24:09 AM »
I'd like us to win, but there again I would be quite chuffed if us losing put them in the relegation places.

Can't lose really, unless they beat Huddersfield of course in which case I would be pretty annoyed at us losing.

Offline ADVILLAFAN

• GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2017, 08:39:30 AM »
Should be a very relaxing match for us really. Can enjoy it whatever the result  :D

Bet 2 minutes in a Blackburn player will put a nasty tackle in and we'll be screaming for a Villa win for the rest of the match.

Online aj2k77

« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2017, 09:01:03 AM »
Don't stoop to their level. Go out and give Blackburn a kicking and show some class.

I also know decent blosers who I feel a bit sorry for ( they do actually exist).

This is a little bit me. I hate the bastards but I have mates who'd be devastated

They'll get over it. Bye bye Rags.

Offline PaulTheVillan

• GM : 16.08.2022
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2017, 09:07:44 AM »

Most of my blues mate seem to have given up and have lost all passion for it.

I'd be happy if they went down, just because they'd be over the moon if we were in their situation.

Offline wittonwarrior

« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2017, 09:08:13 AM »
Think it is academic.  Think the shit will stay up with their own results. 

I am a saddo live for the Villa like a  lot of people, but I wouldn't cry my heart out if we lost on Saturday.  The positive side is if Blackburn do go down we have at least an easy 4 points next season.

It would be wrong  for Villa though  to sit on the beach saturday.  If I and 7000 plus fans can  be arsed to go to Blackburn then at least the team should turn up.

Online Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2017, 09:12:20 AM »
If Huddersfield win tonight, then they might take their foot off the gas anyway, unless they want 3rd place.

Offline Tony Erdington

• Being There
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2017, 10:09:35 AM »

oxymoron surely. sotc

Offline Jimbo

« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2017, 10:12:12 AM »
The way I look at it is we can't lose either way. If we win, we win. If we lose, we win. If we draw we don't lose. Let Villa be Villa, let nature take its course, and fuck the fuckers.

Offline Mortimer's Bear

• GM : 30.05.2019
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2017, 10:13:10 AM »
I want us to win, and naturally assumed all comments to the contrary have been made in jest.

Offline villa `cross the mersey

« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2017, 10:16:12 AM »

I am a saddo live for the Villa like a  lot of people, but I wouldn't cry my heart out if we lost on Saturday.  The positive side is if Blackburn do go down we have at least an easy 4 points next season.

It would be wrong  for Villa though  to sit on the beach saturday.  If I and 7000 plus fans can  be arsed to go to Blackburn then at least the team should turn up.

I will miss Blackburn, Wigan etc. as they are on our doorstep (here on Merseyside) , and are generally a good day out with big allocations for the Villa fans.

Offline QuintonVilla

« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2017, 10:19:35 AM »

I will miss Blackburn, Wigan etc. as they are on our doorstep (here on Merseyside) , and are generally a good day out with big allocations for the Villa fans.
We are losing some good away days, Brighton, Wigan, potentially Blackburn and Fulham. Replaced by Sunderland, Boro and potentially Hull. Boring. Can't wait for Sunderland away on Tuesday 19th December.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal