collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Highest Away Support Averages.  (Read 14166 times)

Offline AV82EC

• GM : 22.02.2024
Re: Highest Away Support Averages.
« Reply #90 on: April 24, 2017, 09:35:19 AM »
They won't ask you for proof of meeting the criteria. They already have the proof, or not. In your own words you've bought countless Villa tickets all through the same name, card and address. There's your  booking history for Villa tickets.
As I said they've made a exemption for those last 2 games by stating that.

I don't believe their policy of who they sell to will be any different regardless of what they say .

Despite the fact they've expressly said they won't?

Offline luke95

« Reply #91 on: April 24, 2017, 09:53:07 AM »
They won't ask you for proof of meeting the criteria. They already have the proof, or not. In your own words you've bought countless Villa tickets all through the same name, card and address. There's your  booking history for Villa tickets.
As I said they've made a exemption for those last 2 games by stating that.

I don't believe their policy of who they sell to will be any different regardless of what they say .

Despite the fact they've expressly said they won't?
Yeah .
I've just looked on seatwave & gone as far as I can without actually buying , where does it state about cancelling & refunding to those without the proper criteria....? Genuinely can't see it .

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
« Reply #92 on: April 24, 2017, 09:56:02 AM »
I remember back in the mid eighties it was announced over the tannoy at Villa Park that we had the second highest away following in the land (After Manure of course)

I doubt it.  In the mid-eighties our away support was embarrassing.

Oi!

Offline dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #93 on: April 24, 2017, 11:18:28 AM »
I remember back in the mid eighties it was announced over the tannoy at Villa Park that we had the second highest away following in the land (After Manure of course)

I doubt it.  In the mid-eighties our away support was embarrassing.

Oi!

Quantity, not quality.

Offline Deano's Mullet

« Reply #94 on: April 26, 2017, 10:14:49 PM »
More on this topic of Seatwave and the apparent hundreds of Brighton fans buying tickets in our stands. The two I know about have had their tickets refunded. Had a very charming message telling me this along with the amazing statement that we will never get out of this division with such an outmoded structure of running things. Us, Weds, Leeds and Norwich etc etc are all stuck in the 90s still and had we given Albion more tickets we wouldn't end up with a half empty stadium on the final day. Spiteful or what? I hope we destroy them. Better still I hope next season they are annihilated.

Offline AV82EC

« Reply #95 on: April 26, 2017, 10:21:27 PM »
More on this topic of Seatwave and the apparent hundreds of Brighton fans buying tickets in our stands. The two I know about have had their tickets refunded. Had a very charming message telling me this along with the amazing statement that we will never get out of this division with such an outmoded structure of running things. Us, Weds, Leeds and Norwich etc etc are all stuck in the 90s still and had we given Albion more tickets we wouldn't end up with a half empty stadium on the final day. Spiteful or what? I hope we destroy them. Better still I hope next season they are annihilated.

Outmoded structure of running things? What ensuring proper segregation and comfort for both home and away fans? It'll never catch on.

Offline Deano's Mullet

« Reply #96 on: April 26, 2017, 10:24:13 PM »

Outmoded structure of running things? What ensuring proper segregation and comfort for both home and away fans? It'll never catch on.

I think he was more trying to imply that if we let more away fans in we'd get more revenue and not so many empty seats. Poor old Brighton, why cant we give them 5,000 more seats and let them just take over the place? Tossers!

Offline aj2k77

« Reply #97 on: April 26, 2017, 10:27:02 PM »
Look at them, getting all snotty because suddenly they've found some fans down the back of the sofa and can fill more than 1 minibus for away trips now.

Offline AV82EC

« Reply #98 on: April 26, 2017, 10:28:08 PM »

I think he was more trying to imply that if we let more away fans in we'd get more revenue and not so many empty seats. Poor old Brighton, why cant we give them 5,000 more seats and let them just take over the place? Tossers!

Whilst it would be nice to give them some extra seats for their big celebration (let's be honest we've got enough to give them a few extra) the big song and dance they've made about it just shows what a bunch of small time tinpot wankers they are and I'm glad we're having no truck with it.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #99 on: April 26, 2017, 11:43:14 PM »
So a few hundred Brighton that have never done an away game before and wouldn't ave gone near the home ground when they were in division 4 won't be able to glory hunt. My heart bleeds for them. For those that stuck with them through the Goldstone Ground crap, Withdean etc i'm happy for them to finally be rewarded for all that shite they went through, the 10K+ that suddenly decided they were life long Brighton fans can suck my balls.

Offline QuintonVilla

« Reply #100 on: April 28, 2017, 09:11:06 AM »
Newcastle have sold 4000 of their 6000 for Cardiff away tonight. So much for them requesting 10,000 tickets.

Offline dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #101 on: April 28, 2017, 09:37:55 AM »
Newcastle have sold 4000 of their 6000 for Cardiff away tonight. So much for them requesting 10,000 tickets.

Are you in some sort of gang that swaps details of how many away tickets have been sold?

Offline QuintonVilla

« Reply #102 on: April 28, 2017, 09:55:27 AM »

Are you in some sort of gang that swaps details of how many away tickets have been sold?
Yeah, it's a secret gang called Twitter.

Offline PeterWithe

• GM : 12.02.2025
« Reply #103 on: April 28, 2017, 09:57:18 AM »

Grass

Offline villa `cross the mersey

« Reply #104 on: April 28, 2017, 11:11:59 AM »
Look at them, getting all snotty because suddenly they've found some fans down the back of the sofa and can fill more than 1 minibus for away trips now.
I wonder if they would have been so keen on tickets if their last away game was at Millwall (I know different league and all that - but you know what I mean)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal