collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Highest Away Support Averages.  (Read 14176 times)

Offline SoccerHQ

• GM : 19.06.2021
Re: Highest Away Support Averages.
« Reply #120 on: April 29, 2017, 10:43:50 AM »
Have we only given 2800 tickets to Brighton ? If so we seem to be keeping big' no mans land' gaps between home / away support that aren't required in certain games. I thought we used to give away teams 3500 tickets  max ? seems a waste of 700 ticket sales if so. Whilst I hear all the billy big time jibes being sent Brighton's way I thought they dealt with us fairly earlier in the season on the same issue so why not let them have the max possible ?   

2.8k was always the standard allocation in the prem.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #121 on: April 29, 2017, 10:59:25 AM »
It was just over 3K in the PL. It has to be at least 3K if your capacity is 30K+, or 10% of capacity if lower than 30K. We have a bigger segregation area between away fans and R1 this season which is why it's lower.

Offline DB

• GM : 11.01.2021
« Reply #122 on: April 29, 2017, 11:04:28 AM »
The Brighton fans I know have been moaning about the ticket allocation for weeks,it's painful, they won't be so kind in giving us so many tickets next time as we are being so mean & ruining their little party. They have got slightly carried away & think they are now in the top 10 biggest clubs in the country,I really hope this time next year we are swapping places!

Nothing is quite so irritating as a small club who have a bit of success and suddenly think they're Barcelona. See also Norwich and Southampton.

Reading also.

Offline Deano's Mullet

« Reply #123 on: April 29, 2017, 12:33:47 PM »
The Brighton fans I know have been moaning about the ticket allocation for weeks,it's painful, they won't be so kind in giving us so many tickets next time as we are being so mean & ruining their little party. They have got slightly carried away & think they are now in the top 10 biggest clubs in the country,I really hope this time next year we are swapping places!

Nothing is quite so irritating as a small club who have a bit of success and suddenly think they're Barcelona. See also Norwich and Southampton.

Too fucking right.

Especially Norwich, whose fans genuinely seem to think they're a bigger club than us.

It did amuse me when Derby visited the other month and sang "We get more on a Tuesday" when their attendances are smaller than ours - including the actual attendance for the match we played them in.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal