collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: John Gregory  (Read 7348 times)

Offline Mossie Hennebry

Re: John Gregory
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2017, 10:31:43 PM »
"Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon, known by the pseudonym Tommy Robinson and also going by the names Andrew McMaster and Paul Harris,..."

Never heard of him, so did a google. Why the fuck would you have 4 different names? Dodgy.

Offline adrenachrome

« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2017, 10:46:17 PM »
"Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon, known by the pseudonym Tommy Robinson and also going by the names Andrew McMaster and Paul Harris,..."

Never heard of him, so did a google. Why the fuck would you have 4 different names? Dodgy.

That's small beer.

I changed my name to Major Major Minor Diminished Suspended and then to Mani Di Presso before settling on Lead Kindly Tenebris Light.

Offline darren woolley

• GM : 12.12.2024
« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2017, 06:01:27 PM »
Tommy Robinson never heard of him, so ive educated myself by reading the posts on this thread.

This.

Offline pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #48 on: March 30, 2017, 10:46:35 PM »

That's small beer.

I changed my name to Major Major Minor Diminished Suspended and then to Mani Di Presso before settling on Lead Kindly Tenebris Light.

I went for Johnny Park and Ride before settling for Dresden Tentacles.

Offline adrenachrome

« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2017, 11:55:17 PM »

That's small beer.

I've just been reading "A Good Ride" by Irvine Welsh and am considering The Juicer for my next monicker.

Offline stumulls

« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2017, 02:17:43 AM »
What's a futmch?
It's late so may be way off course but the word 'futmch' has made me think of the young ones.

Offline in exile

• GM : 22.07.2022
« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2017, 09:45:57 AM »
What's a futmch?
It's late so may be way off course but the word 'futmch' has made me think of the young ones.

Pervert

Offline The Edge

• GM : PCM
« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2017, 10:29:47 AM »
What's a futmch?

Pervert
Lol

Offline PeterWithe

• GM : 12.02.2025
« Reply #53 on: April 01, 2017, 10:37:19 AM »
Also brings to mind a 'Ford Tippex' from the same episode.

Offline Sexual Ealing

• GM : PCM
« Reply #54 on: April 01, 2017, 01:55:16 PM »

That's small beer.

I've just been reading "A Good Ride" by Irvine Welsh and am considering The Juicer for my next monicker.

I've just read that. An enjoyable romp.

Offline el león Benidorm

• GM : 28.05.2015
« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2017, 01:34:55 PM »
I thought Tommy Robinson was a reformed character these days or am I wrong?  Must admit haven't heard from him in a while.

No, he's still a horrible racist c***.

If you really want to be depressed, read some of the comments.

Irony of all ironies.

Young twat of clearly Irish descent waxes lyrical about why it was no surprise who carried out the attack.

Were the 70's 80's and 90's erased from his history books.

Maybe if he spoke to some of the older generation, he would know what it was like to be a wrongly accused terrorist, because of what other people have done.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal