collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Bruce Sacked at last (now official)  (Read 2113134 times)

Offline Villa75

Re: Bruce out?
« Reply #7350 on: October 22, 2017, 04:33:25 PM »
Hold on!? We've been promoted??
No but when fans are actually whinging about the margin of goals we are winning games. I have resigned myself to the fact that there are some that will never give him any credit. Its very irritating

Not me. I've managed my expectations to an all time low.

My bunting went straight up after that magnificent 2-1 home win to the mighty Fulham. I'm not even pissed that it blew away in the gale force winds last night.  👍

Offline VillaAlways

• GM : 23.10.2016
« Reply #7351 on: October 22, 2017, 04:50:46 PM »
No but when fans are actually whinging about the margin of goals we are winning games. I have resigned myself to the fact that there are some that will never give him any credit. Its very irritating

My bunting went straight up after that magnificent 2-1 home win to the mighty Fulham. I'm not even pissed that it blew away in the gale force winds last night.  👍
Villa75 sit down this may come as a shock. We're not in the Premier League anymore, unfortunately we can only play teams in the same league as us

Offline four fornicholl

« Reply #7352 on: October 22, 2017, 04:58:25 PM »

Villa75 sit down this may come as a shock. We're not in the Premier League anymore, unfortunately we can only play teams in the same league as us
Good fkn job at the moment.

Offline Villa75

« Reply #7353 on: October 22, 2017, 04:59:06 PM »

And we're even beating some of them! Like Fulham!! At home!!!

The cheek of some fans. Wanting more. Hound them out or, at the very least, ridicule them after a fantastic home win.

All hail Bruce! I say.

Online ez

« Reply #7354 on: October 22, 2017, 05:01:12 PM »

If he gets us promoted he has succeeded. If he doesn't he's failed. It's as clear cut as that.

Offline VillaAlways

« Reply #7355 on: October 22, 2017, 05:02:48 PM »

The cheek of some fans. Wanting more. Hound them out or, at the very least, ridicule them after a fantastic home win.

All hail Bruce! I say.
What else do you want aside from winning games and climbing the table ?

Offline Villa75

« Reply #7356 on: October 22, 2017, 05:08:52 PM »

All hail Bruce! I say.

I'd like to be where Wolves are. Unlike us, they don't 'need' to climb the table.

Offline VillaAlways

« Reply #7357 on: October 22, 2017, 05:10:32 PM »

All hail Bruce! I say.

I'd like to be where Wolves are. Unlike us, they don't 'need' to climb the table.
Are we in May already?

Offline Villa75

« Reply #7358 on: October 22, 2017, 05:15:40 PM »

All hail Bruce! I say.

Are we in May already?

Is that what Bruce is waiting for? I'll email him to confirm we're allowed to be top before then.

I might remind him about last May as well, whilst I'm at it.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 05:19:44 PM by Villa75 »

Offline simboy

• GM : 05.11.2024
« Reply #7359 on: October 22, 2017, 05:17:35 PM »
I hope we build on the improving points gathering.  I voted to give Bruce a little bit more time and he has scrambled effectively.  I still think he was the wrong choice of manager but, like others, after McLeish, Lambert, Sherwood, Garde, Black, K Mac and RDM I was suffering from moaning about managers fatigue and decided to let Bruce do whatever he was going to do.  I now would like to see Bruce improve as the team improves.  Perhaps he is better than the thud and blunder escapee from the Championship reputation that goes before him. Perhaps there is a good Premiership manager in Steve Bruce.  To find out would be nice.

From what we have seen he’s an analogue manager in a digital world.

Online Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #7360 on: October 22, 2017, 05:19:17 PM »
It's best sometimes not to engage with idiocy. You'll be thankful in the long run.

Offline Villa75

« Reply #7361 on: October 22, 2017, 05:20:57 PM »
It's best sometimes not to engage with idiocy. You'll be thankful in the long run.

VillaAlways isn't that bad. We're only having some friendly banter.

Online Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #7362 on: October 22, 2017, 05:25:39 PM »

VillaAlways isn't that bad. We're only having some friendly banter.

No he's not, i was talking about the idiot he was talking to.

Offline Villa75

« Reply #7363 on: October 22, 2017, 05:28:12 PM »

Sorry. I just realised. You weren't talking about VillaAlways, were you?

You meant I shouldn't email Brucey.

Offline ChicagoLion

• Literally
« Reply #7364 on: October 22, 2017, 05:37:36 PM »
Or self talk :)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal