collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Club Shop  (Read 2709 times)

Offline Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
Club Shop
« on: January 29, 2017, 01:57:27 PM »
Went down today at 1.30 but it was shut. Have the opening hours changed? Cannot find anything about it on Pravda.

Online Nev

• GM : 03.02.2022
Re: Club Shop
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2017, 02:10:36 PM »
I recall seeing something about being shut for a revamp of some sort for the next few days.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2017, 02:12:20 PM »
Closed on Sundays.

Offline Legion

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2017, 02:24:49 PM »
Closed on Sundays.

Ta mate. Was it widely known? They were open on Sunday a few weeks ago.

Offline JUAN PABLO

• http://www.scifimafia.net
  • GM : Aug, 2014
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2017, 02:27:07 PM »
Closed on Sundays.

Ta mate. Was it widely known? They were open on Sunday a few weeks ago.

I went in on Sunday a few weeks ago ..

p,s  that was the center one

Offline Legion

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2017, 02:32:29 PM »
This is the one at the Factory.

Offline JUAN PABLO

• http://www.scifimafia.net
  • GM : Aug, 2014
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2017, 02:48:40 PM »

I didnt know there was one there

Offline PeterWithesShin

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2017, 02:49:35 PM »

Offline Villan For Life

• GM : 07.08.2024
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2017, 02:50:42 PM »
Atomic Jam posted something about it on the New Street store closure thread:

Slightly connected to this thread, I received this email in the last hour...

The Club are committed to enhancing fans’ retail experience and we are working hard to achieve this. We have some exciting news to announce next week which will be with you first, via email, ahead of any other media outlets.

In conjunction with this, the shop website (shop.avfc.co.uk) will be unavailable from 00:01 on Monday 30th January until the launch of our brand new site on Wednesday 1st February.

The Villa Park store opening times are as follows:

Saturday 28th January 9am – 5pm.
Sunday 29th Closed.
Monday 30th Closed.
Tuesday 31st Closed.
Wednesday 1st February 10am-4pm.

As part of the review process there have been some changes to your Villa Cash account:

• Villa Cash will no longer be able to be redeemed or earned on retail products from 1st February 2017

• Villa Cash will still be available to use on all other products and services including tickets, soccer schools, tours and events as per 2016/17 terms and conditions. This includes Season Ticket renewal - and more details on dates for this will be provided as soon as possible.

We are excited to offer a number of retail offers for Season Ticket holders to take advantage of between 1st Feb – 31st May 2017, starting with an extra 10% off all 16/17 replica kit items (in addition to the current 30% off) in the month of February. Each month thereafter we shall communicate the next exclusive monthly offer.

The Villa Cash scheme will be discontinued in its entirety on 31st July 2017 and all balances will be wiped, with a new and improved loyalty offering being launched for the 17/18 season, which will offer wider opportunities to engage with the Club. We will announce more exciting information in the coming months.

Please click here to see the latest Villa Cash FAQ’s, T's and C's and to check your balance.

Thanks for your continued support

Online VILLA MOLE

• a v f c
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2017, 02:52:39 PM »

I didnt know there was one there

frustration factory

Offline PeterWithesShin

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2017, 02:54:05 PM »
Factory of Sadness.

Offline UK Redsox

• GM : 10.02.2025
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2017, 04:11:37 PM »
When were the Villa Cash changes announced ?

EDIT - Looks like it was months ago and I just missed it

« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 04:14:02 PM by UK Redsox »

Offline amfy

• GM : 07.07.2024
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2017, 04:53:42 PM »
Where does it look like it was months ago?

I'm interested because most people, including myself, seem to think they only heard on Friday.

Even if it was months ago, a reminder on Friday when there's only actually Saturday left to spend the cash, doesn't seem very much like they wanted us to remember to spend it! It doesn't read like a reminder it reads like a first notice - a days notice - impossible for fans some way out of Brum (like yourself)

Mine was just £14.40, and I managed to get a really good Under Armour training t shirt in the sale yesterday. I suppose I could have put it towards next season's season ticket if I missed the deadline, but it all just feels a bit wrong - especially after season ticket holders already missed out on our free cup game!

Offline PeterWithesShin

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2017, 11:31:13 AM »
As a valued supporter, we wanted you to be the first to know that Aston Villa Football Club is pleased to announce Fanatics, the world’s largest retailer of licensed sports merchandise, as the Club’s Official Retail Partner in a multi-year agreement.

The Club has signed a long-term partnership with the e-commerce, merchandise and retail giant which also works with some of the world’s biggest clubs, including Manchester United, Manchester City, Chelsea, Everton, Real Madrid, Olympique de Marseille and Borussia Dortmund.

The Club and Fanatics are committed to enhancing fans’ experience across all channels of the retail operation and will work closely together to achieve this. Fanatics will continually invest in the retail proposition for the benefit of the Club’s supporters and together the Club and Fanatics will focus on driving our retail forward whilst increasing the global opportunity.

Aston Villa’s Chief Commercial Officer Luke Organ said: “We are proud to be working with such a strong and renowned partner in retail as Fanatics. Our retail offering is an important part of the club and we had to ensure that we have the right support in place to drive this forward. Naturally, we have reviewed our operation and can see a number of opportunities and areas to explore and change respectively over the coming months and years while ensuring we deliver the best fan retail experience we can. With Fanatics help we are confident our retail offering will grow and expand to new levels.”

Fanatics International President, Andy Anson said: “Villa is a club with tremendous heritage and a globally recognised brand. We’re delighted to be working with them and look forward to playing our part in strengthening their retail offering for the benefit of Villa fans both at home and abroad. As well as world-renowned individual clubs, our e-commerce and physical retail operations are used across the globe on behalf of leagues such as the NFL, NBA and MLS to name but a few. We’re committed to using that experience to maintain and grow Villa’s reputation with an unrivalled service.”

As per our email to you on Friday, the shop website (shop.avfc.co.uk) is unavailable until the launch of our brand new site on Wednesday 1st February.

The Villa Park store opening times are as follows:

Monday 30th Closed.
Tuesday 31st Closed.
Wednesday 1st February 10am-4pm.

As part of this exciting partnership there have been some changes to your Villa Cash account:

• Villa Cash will no longer be able to be redeemed or earned on retail products from 1st February 2017

• Villa Cash will still be available to use on all other products and services including tickets, soccer schools, tours and events as per 2016/17 terms and conditions. This includes Season Ticket renewal - and more details on dates for this will be provided as soon as possible.

We are however delighted to offer a number of retail offers for Season Ticket holders and Villa Cash members to take advantage of between 1st Feb – 31st May 2017, starting with an extra 10% off all 16/17 replica kit items (in addition to the current 30% off) in the month of February. Each month thereafter we shall communicate the next exclusive monthly offer.

The Villa Cash scheme will be discontinued in its entirety on 31st July 2017 and all balances will be wiped, with a new and improved, fan-centric loyalty offering being launched for the 17/18 season, which will offer wider opportunities to engage with the Club. We will announce more exciting information in the coming months.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal