Off Topic > Sports Arena

The Cricket Thread 2017

(1/443) > >>

olaftab:
England's one dayers against India start on the 15 January (ok I know there is lot of cricket going on around the world as I write) so time for new thread.

There is also an ulterior motive here. Myself and a good mate have decided to go to Australia for the Ashes. We are planning to be there for the 4th and 5th test. The 4th starts, of course, on Boxing Day in MCG.

Anyway not having been to Australia before let alone an ashes series need some help here from those of you who have done that sort of thing. We are still exploring either joining an organised tour or sorting it all out ourselves so what are the do and don't lists and what would you advise is best course of action? Thank you.

cdbearsfan:
Wait, what? They're getting rid of the MCG?

Axl Rose:
I expect a pit stop in Tokyo on your journey. It's strip clubs on me!

hipkiss92:
I thought it's the WACA (Perth) which is holding it's last test in the next Ashes?

Villan For Life:

--- Quote from: hipkiss92 on January 05, 2017, 09:27:19 AM ---I thought it's the WACA (Perth) which is holding it's last test in the next Ashes?

--- End quote ---

I think it is the WACA. The "G" holds iconic status in Aussie cricket, more than the SCG.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version