Heroes & Villains > Holte Enders in the Sky

Boris - Byron Fuller.

(1/4) > >>

Percy McCarthy:
Passed away early this morning while waiting for a liver transplant at the QE. Old school Holte-Ender going back to the seventies. Real character, great laugh, knew all the songs apart from the second and third verses of Holte Enders in the Sky, which I sang to him in the Charley Hall on the day of the 'Villains' book release.

Not sure if Boris was a nick-name (hence the hyphen), it was the only name I knew him by until today.

RIP Boz.

144 Hard Boiled Eggs:
Had some great times at matches home and away with Bozza in the 80's. He loved  his music too (of many genres) and we went to some top gigs together back then.
RIP Boz.

West Derby Villan:
RIP Boris, I didn't know him but sincere condolences to all his family and friends

villainjock:
Very sad to hear about Boz. Eat, slept and breathed Villa. Used to drink round Balsall Heath with Boz who wouldn't give an inch when it came to Villa. Loved a good pop quiz aswell. RIP.

Sunny Villa:
Boris was a pure gent .  Last time was Liverpool at Wembley we just chatted away he helped my lad about stuff .

Jesus this is a tough year some very good and loyal Villa supporters have passed

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version