collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Gordon Cowans by Flamingo Lane
[Today at 12:56:46 PM]

Villa Park Redevelopment by Demitri_C
[Today at 12:51:31 PM]

Chris Heck - President of Business Operations by Ads
[Today at 12:46:44 PM]

Happy Easter everyone - Wolves at home by dave.woodhall
[Today at 12:46:19 PM]

Other Games - 2023/24 by Sexual Ealing
[Today at 12:42:22 PM]

All aboard the shuttle bus. by dave.woodhall
[Today at 12:23:44 PM]

Champions League Contention by AV82EC
[Today at 12:09:23 PM]

FFP by thick_mike
[Today at 10:19:47 AM]

Recent Posts

Re: Gordon Cowans by Flamingo Lane
[Today at 12:56:46 PM]

Re: Villa Park Redevelopment by Demitri_C
[Today at 12:51:31 PM]

Re: Villa Park Redevelopment by Ads
[Today at 12:48:46 PM]

Re: Chris Heck - President of Business Operations by Ads
[Today at 12:46:44 PM]

Happy Easter everyone - Wolves at home by dave.woodhall
[Today at 12:46:19 PM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by devilla
[Today at 12:43:32 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Sexual Ealing
[Today at 12:42:22 PM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by Martyn Smith
[Today at 12:40:33 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Vile comments by our so called fans  (Read 8475 times)

Offline mattjpa

Re: Vile comments by our so called fans
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2016, 10:16:23 AM »
It also appears to have gone under the radar that between wanking furiously 6-7 times a day and posting inane twitter crap to provoke a reaction from people who really should know better, the 13yo known as nathan burgess (nathan to his parents) has failed to notice Rhoys Wiggins is not even a Blues player, He is a Bournemouth player on loan who, so far has only played about 80minutes of football for them and will probably never do so again. Im sure if this was explained to him, Nathan would definately rescind his original comment with a heartfelt apology.

Hes probably not a bad lad, maybe his parents are getting divorced or something?

Offline in exile

• GM : 22.07.2022
« Reply #46 on: November 01, 2016, 11:04:26 AM »
If you love him so much why not go over to his personal instagram page here and express your eternal love for him and his 84 goals in almost 400 appearances. So.... if anyone has a bad word to say about him they need a good fucking kicking? You're going on like he's scored the winning goal in a final. Facts are Gabby has won nothing in football, NOTHING!

Judging by his latest pic he's back to full troll mode.

Lol, lol and thrice lol.
You really have made my day - thank you
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 11:06:51 AM by in exile »

Offline Phil from the upper holte

« Reply #47 on: November 01, 2016, 12:16:07 PM »
I don't think it's right but you see that stuff all the time, problem with twitter and facebook it gives idiots a platform, just ignore. Coming on here and naming them isn't right either

Offline auntiesledd

« Reply #48 on: November 01, 2016, 01:04:36 PM »
Starting off a thread using "Vile" after a derby match.

That's offensive

Offended by a scratchy-head emoticon? It's political correctness gone mad!

ps I'm reporting you to the H&S Executive. That'll teach ya.

Offline class-of-82

• GM : 05.04.2015
« Reply #49 on: November 01, 2016, 06:34:10 PM »
Imagine if Nathan burgess was actually an African car reverser
Now we are talking proper nasty piece of work

Offline LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #50 on: November 01, 2016, 07:17:23 PM »
If you love him so much why not go over to his personal instagram page here and express your eternal love for him and his 84 goals in almost 400 appearances. So.... if anyone has a bad word to say about him they need a good fucking kicking? You're going on like he's scored the winning goal in a final. Facts are Gabby has won nothing in football, NOTHING!

Lol, lol and thrice lol.
You really have made my day - thank you

It's a tremendous effort, it has to be said.

Online Pete3206

• GM : PCM
« Reply #51 on: November 01, 2016, 08:29:06 PM »
In the last week, I have started two threads in good faith to genuinely wish happy birthdays to Gabby Agbonlahor and Steve Hodge.
Both threads immediately descended into a torrent of vile abuse from some of our so called fans. I was shocked.
May I ask that you name and shame these fucking scumballs. They are typical keyboard warriors, it goes to show just how far our once great club has fallen and they need a fucking good kicking!!

I saw one of them old five pound notes the other day.

Offline The Edge

« Reply #52 on: November 01, 2016, 08:57:59 PM »
Hope im not being naive, but its a damp squib. Should i get my coat?
Nah just a sense of humour 😁

Offline The Edge

« Reply #53 on: November 01, 2016, 09:06:04 PM »
Twitter is awash with bellends, I wouldn't worry too much about it.
I made a bit of a typo when trying to find Twitter. That site was awash with bellends too. I ain't got over it yet 😉

Offline Lucky Eddie

« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2016, 11:08:24 AM »
In the last week, I have started two threads in good faith to genuinely wish happy birthdays to Gabby Agbonlahor and Steve Hodge.
Both threads immediately descended into a torrent of vile abuse from some of our so called fans. I was shocked.
May I ask that you name and shame these fucking scumballs. They are typical keyboard warriors, it goes to show just how far our once great club has fallen and they need a fucking good kicking!!

He's won us a couple of derbies

Offline saunders_heroes

• GM : 25.02.2025
« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2016, 11:18:59 AM »

Feck me if we're gonna condemn players for not winning anything we'd be condemning about 90% of every player who has ever pulled on a Villa shirt!

Offline Hookeysmith

• GM : 06.02.2025
« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2016, 01:34:03 PM »

Feck me if we're gonna condemn players for not winning anything we'd be condemning about 90% of every player who has ever pulled on a Villa shirt!

yes and we should as we should not accept the shite we have over recent years

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal