collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Dwight Yorke not given an interview shocker  (Read 14515 times)

Offline Gregorys Boy

Re: Dwight Yorke not given an interview shocker
« Reply #105 on: November 18, 2016, 12:31:07 PM »
I love this guy for what he did as a player but I would not be happy seeing him in the Villa Park dugout. Its nothing to do with his colour he has no experience of management (does he even have the right coaching badges?) and just doesn't strike me as someone who is tactically aware. Plus the way he ignores his duties as a father to his disabled son is a disgrace and I know that has nothing to do with football but I like to think Aston Villa employs decent people with a moral compass as well as a football brain.

Oh didn't know about him having a disable son.  Yeah that is fair comment. 

Online Somniloquism

• GM : 06.12.2024
« Reply #106 on: November 18, 2016, 07:55:18 PM »
I know I've mentioned this before but on TV in Oz they once asked Bosnich which of his former teams he looked out for. His answer (and I quote) "Chelsea because I had a great time there and liked the area." for the record he played about 5 times for them in the LC.

Maybe the £45k a week, a serious cocaine habit and Sophie Anderton were what he was talking about but it certainly wasn't his playing record there.

Never mentions his embarressing stint at Man Utd ever.

File under arsehole.

About two weeks before he signed, a Wolves fan at work told me that Fergie was only signing him to fuck him around. This was punishment for not coming back to Mold Trafford when he managed to get a work permit and signing for us instead. I scoffed at him at the time but he was pretty much spot on. Bozzie barely played for them but was given a starting spot against us so he would get loads of abuse.

Offline Matt Collins

« Reply #107 on: November 18, 2016, 08:46:51 PM »
Bollocks

He played 23 times in his first season but was let go because fergie realised he was a terrible professional

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal