collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Gabby.  (Read 7524 times)

Offline Ron Manager

• GM : 03.04.2016
Re: Happy Birthday Gabby.
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2016, 08:32:27 AM »
So he has been given a clean slate.They cannot afford to pay him off because of the cost involved  and they don't have a water tight case to sack him.

Basically he is untouchable.

Online Marlon From Bearwood

« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2016, 09:19:16 AM »
So he has been given a clean slate.They cannot afford to pay him off because of the cost involved  and they don't have a water tight case to sack him.

Basically he is untouchable.

Disappointing news as I for one hope he never represents us again, however he is still likely to be far down the pecking order before we even get onto his (lack of) fitness levels.

Offline in exile

• GM : 22.07.2022
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2016, 09:43:27 AM »
Fuck him

Offline mattjpa

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2016, 09:46:19 AM »
looking at the way he (appears to be) with his kids and family, I think he is probably a decent guy and would hope that the last 12months have given him time to reflect on what he has done. sometimes, a poor upbringing and being surrounded by the wrong people can lead down the wrong path especially when coupled with a lifestyle and riches beyond your wildest dreams, I think Gabby is the product of that perfect storm.

Probably does'nt deserve a chance at redemption but I would be interested to see if he took it - its one hell of a road back though and im not sure he has the talent let alone the desire anymore.

Happy Birthday anyway

Offline CJ

• GM : 12.07.2017
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2016, 09:50:15 AM »
After his behaviour last season the old regime should have sacked him.  He's a stain on the club with his behaviour.  Bruce giving him a chance is all well and good but he's miles of the standard of our other forwards including RHM.

Couldn't agree more. At a time when we needed everyone to work out of their skins to try and keep us up, our club captain being so overweight that he was literally unfit to play, coupled with the laughing gas and shisha pipe incidents were grounds to sack him and see him in court if he didn't like it. At our greatest time of need our supposedly Villa through and through striker disappeared and treated the club with utter disdain. Never want to see him in a Villa shirt again.

Online Rudy Can't Fail

• http://www.heroespredictions.co.uk/pl/
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2016, 10:06:56 AM »
After his behaviour last season the old regime should have sacked him.  He's a stain on the club with his behaviour. 

Says the man that would have Micah Richards in our team against Wolves. ;)

Offline Axl Rose

• GM : 02.04.2022
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2016, 10:36:51 AM »
After his behaviour last season the old regime should have sacked him.  He's a stain on the club with his behaviour. 

Says the man that would have Micah Richards in our team against Wolves. ;)

Fire that fucker into the sun. I'll be booing them if they play from the comfort of my living room.

Offline AVH87

• GM : 13.02.2021
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2016, 10:43:19 AM »
Gabby can do one. Hepburn-Murphy would make more impact if we want to add another striker to the squad.

Online Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2016, 01:02:00 PM »
I think Bruce giving him another chance will further shine a light on a what a charlatan he is. It's a bit much to expect him to suddenly become a key contributor and he's got a pile of talent now ahead of him. So this is more an exercise to include everyone than it is to truly open the doors again and resurrect his career. I don't expect to see Gabby playing for us any time in the future.

Offline Steve67

• GM : 01.12.2024
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2016, 01:05:40 PM »
I'm not sure that we need Gabby.  McCormack and Kodjia are better players and Ayew is capable of stepping in ahead of Gabby.  Not to mention Gestede.  I think we are ok up top, it's at the back and in the centre of midfield that we are weaker.

Offline Comrade Blitz

• GM : 25.05.2019
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2016, 01:07:41 PM »
Can't see him getting a look in with who he's got in front of him

Doesn't the fat kid have to play in goal?

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2016, 01:11:51 PM »
There's a slim (ho ho) chance he's realised he's pissing his career away and will be useful. I doubt it though.

Offline West Derby Villan

• GM : 09.05.2022
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2016, 01:22:34 PM »
Not good enough to move up the order anyway so let him rot

Online aj2k77

« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2016, 06:16:11 PM »
Gabby is a ****** and can eat my shit, not interested in supporting the piss taking twat on the pitch anymore. He's due a serious round of boo's the injury faking coward.

Offline CT

• http://astonvilla.blogfootball.com/CT
  • GM : 11.02.2024
Re: Happy Birthday Gabby
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2016, 06:46:46 PM »
So all these weeks where it's been quiet regarding him, and he's STILL not match fit. £60,000 being trousered from the club each and every week. It's fucking scandalous.

Either we continually employ the worst fitness guys in the World or he's just a law unto himself.

IMO, we don't need him. On the pitch or around the squad.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal