collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: In ten years...  (Read 2804 times)

Online Kevin Dawson

Re: In ten years...
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2016, 12:33:20 PM »
We'll have been the biggest club in the world for five years, and will have dominated football during that time. Villa Park will hold over 90,000, and the waiting list for season tickets will be upwards of 250,000. Meanwhile, Blues fans will continually be heard saying, 'It ay fair....', as their takeover resulted in the closure of the Sty, for Dr Tony to continue his regeneration project.

Offline el león Benidorm

• GM : 28.05.2015
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2016, 12:54:14 PM »
Still awaiting our first away win in nearly 4000 days. Grealish will be photo'd asleep in a gutter somewhere in benidorm, still waiting to fulfill his potential and Tshibola will have just celebrated playing his 100th game for us. Gabby will be fitness coach. We will be on our 22nd different manager, having gone through everyone and anyone who had managed Albion or the Rags in the previous 10 years.

I hope he doesn't darken my doorstep. Can you choose another place that has a unfairly poor reputation.

Online Rudy Can't Fail

• http://www.heroespredictions.co.uk/pl/
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2016, 02:05:42 PM »
We'll still be having our weekends ruined.

Offline footyskillz

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2016, 02:29:58 PM »
Well 10 years ago bouremouth and Swansea were in league one and Burton non league .Brentford relegated to league 2 . Huddersfield league one. Leeds getting relegated from championship to league one and forest league one.  So all these teams made some sort of progeess but really I think villa will be  on par with Southampton who 10 years ago were not in top flight. And what I mean by that is they will be stable and consistent top 8 performing team in top tier . We also have a lot more pull than villa so top 6 or even top 4 is possible. The reason say that is the ambition of owner and size of club . Within 10 years the basis will be there and solid foundation.  The off field business side of things will be good and the on pitch team as long as promoted will be a force . I don't see many other clubs having want villa have and already see a demise in Chelsea and villa will be up there along with traditional clubs like arsenal everton along with regular clubs like man utd man city spurs liverpool. However I wouldn't be surprised to see Southampton in next 3 years achieve champions league football.

Villa could really achieve anything in 10 years to sumarize as long as things get going really no limit with the Dr and how he wants success.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 02:31:31 PM by footyskillz »

Offline levico

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2016, 04:08:25 PM »
Still in the Championship. Made the play offs 4 years ago but didn't make it to Wembley.

Now owned by an alternate Chinese consortium as are most English clubs.

Managed for the second time by an ageing Steve Bruce. "We'll ge it right this time" he says.

Offline Ron Manager

• GM : 03.04.2016
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2016, 04:59:06 PM »
Ten Years After....mmmm...marvellous.

Offline Lobsterboy

« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2016, 05:35:10 PM »
Gabby will be player manager...

Offline Tugby Villain

• Villa through thick and thin!!!
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2016, 06:05:12 PM »
Cheers guys, I'm nicking this for next month's article!!!  I BAGSEYED FIRST, SO THERE!

Offline cheltenhamlion

« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2016, 06:44:05 PM »
In ten years time my lad Charlie will become our youngest ever first team starter at 16 and something or other days. After a stellar first few months he will be rewarded with a 90 grand a week contract and pay his agent (me) a ten per cent bonus of his signing on fee.

He will be given a 5 minute cameo by England just after turning 17 to make sure he doesn't represent the footballing powerhouse of Malta and will have 8 children by 9 different women.

Or we might just be bobbling around on mid table in the top flight with Charlie sat next to me and looking increasingly bored.

Offline The_ads

« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2016, 07:09:06 PM »
We still wont have adequate full backs

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal